7.Room Sharing

Hey Lovelies 💕. How are you ?

I am good now . Thank you for your support and sweet comments.

Enjoy your reading.

AUTHOR 'S POV

"Ohk bro but at least you can tell me the reason why you choose her "
Reyansh asked

"There are two reasons ." Nikhil said in her usual cold tone

" First one " Reyansh asked

" She seems shy , soft hearted and kind . She won't argue and will behave like a submissive wife that won't create any problem for me "
Nikhil said

" I never ever expected you to be an orthodox" Reyansh said with a disgusted look

" I am not choosing a wife . I just want that dadi jii 's health improve and just these 3 months pass and she leaves . I don't want any drama that's it " Nikhil said

" Ohk and the second reason " Reyansh asked with a mischievous smile .

" I don't have the time to search any other girl " Nikhil replied and the Reyansh smile dropped.

" You are so boring. I thought you will say something sweet and romantic. But let it be from whom I am expecting all this . By the way she is damn gorgeous. And you both are not even dating that means I can try ...."

Reyansh stopped when he felt death glares of Nikhil as if he will kill him if he spoke anything about her again.

" Dadi jii must be waiting for us at the dinning table " Reyansh said and left the room with big steps as if trying to save himself from the wrath of the devil .

Nikhil also left the room .

AT THE DINNER

All sat on their respective place . Till now each family member reached there. Dadi started introducing Karuna to them . And as expected they all were shock of sudden revelation. They all started questioning dadi .

Then Raghav ( Nikhil ' s brother) said

" I am happy that bhaiya has someone in his life . And now even I have someone to protect me from his wrath"

And everyone started laughing.

Raghav is Nikhil's uncle ( chaha jii 's ) son . On the dinning table chacha jii , chachi jii and their son is present.

Chacha jii and Raghav is happy. But Chachi ji has no emotion on her face . Then she started questioning Karuna

" What's your father's business. May I know whose daughter you are ? "

Karuna felt anxious because she don't know what to say . Suddenly Dadi said

" Let's have dinner first . We can talk latter. "

Chachi jii made a wierd face and started eating. Reyansh and Nikhil also joined them after 5 minutes.

Nikhil is about to sit then dadi jii said

" Sit next to your wife "

Nikhil nodded and sat next to Karuna .

They all had their dinner and sat in the living room . Everyone is happy. Then the questioning session of Chachi jii started

" Karuna you didn't tell me about your surname . What's your Father's business? "
Chachi jii asked

Before Karuna could say anything . Nikhil said

" We will discuss about this latter. And regarding her surname it's Agnivashi. Now she is Karuna Nikhil Agnivashi. "

These words again affected Karuna . Her whole body shivered . Somewhere in her heart she felt good because it's the for the first time someone is speaking on her behalf.