19 .Drunk

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

AUTHOR'S POV

A few hours ago

" Pihu I am feeling nervous. I have never been to a club before. And even I have to pretend to be Raghav's Girlfriend."

Karuna said to Pihu

" Don't worry Bhabhi everything will be fine. Have some soft drinks then join me and Raghav bhaiya on the dance floor "

Pihu said and left the counter to join Raghav on the dance floor. Karuna gulped two glasses that were in front of her without thinking what it is.

" Eww. it tastes weird"
Karuna thought and left for the dance floor.

" Bhaiya don't get nervous okay? Just dance with Bhabhi "

Pihu said

" I am not nervous to dance with Bhabhi but Shreya's glare is making me nervous. Pihu let me talk to her. Since I came here you didn't let me talk to her. "

Raghav said in a pleasing tone. 

" No Bhai you can't spoil the plan. You have to make Shreya feel ignored. So that she could understand her feelings. "

Pihu said to Raghav

Now Raghav and Karuna are dancing. 

Shreya is now burning with jealousy. She just wanted to hold Raghav by his collar and gave a hard punch to his face.  But she not getting the reason why is she feeling this way. 

Shreya is constantly passing Karuna a deadly glare.

Karuna held Pihu's hand dragged her near the counter and said

" Pihu let's stop this. Shreya is continuously glaring at me as if she would kill me. And it's 11:30 already. If your Bhaiya finds out that we are not at home then God knows what will happen. "

" Don't worry Bhabhi Bhaiya can't yell at you. And you will protect me and Raghav Bhai from his wrath. Let's dance "

Pihu said and went to the dance floor to join Raghav 

Karuna is feeling thirsty due to continuous dancing. She drank two glasses of soft drink kept on the counter.

Since Karuna entered the club many boys have complimented her that she is looking hot. 

But currently, she is not sober.  How can she be? She had taken 4 shots till now. 

She sat on the chair. A man joined her. 

" Hey beautiful," he said

Karuna turned her head to look at him. She didn't reply to him. That man was checking out her. He was looking at her with lustful eyes.

" You are looking hot," he said

" I know. " Karuna said

" Would you like to dance with me? " the man asked and forwarded his hand to touch her waist

Before Karuna could reply a hard punch landed on his face.

" Raghav, what are you doing? Leave him " Karuna said and tried to hold Raghav's hand

" Don't you dare to touch her. I will break your hand and pull out those dirty eyes of yours "

Raghav warned him and left his collar.

To distract everyone's attention Karuna said to Raghav

" Let's dance "

" Are you okay Bhabhi "