24.Who is Aditya ?

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

I know I am not updating on a timely basis. But I was busy with some work. From now onwards I will update on time. In a day or two I will start being more active on Instagram.

KARUNA'S POV

I got ready early in the morning. I just wore denim jeans with a white crop top. I didn't wear the vermilion and mangalsutra today. I don't think it's the right time for Aditya to know all this.

I guess after the completion of the contract I will tell him the truth. I texted him to directly meet me at the cafe.

I left the room before Nikhil came from his study.

I texted him

I am leaving.

Why Did you ext him? I don't know. There was no need to text him as I already told him about this.
I thought I must say goodbye to him before leaving because he daily does that.

Ahh...I am overthinking.

I booked a cab and reached my place. As always he is late.

" Hey," Aditya said and sat in front of me.

" Hello," I said and hugged him.

" Your appointment with the Doctor is at 11:30 . We have an hour to do our breakfast. " He said while checking his watch

" I don't want to attend this session now. Please." I said in a soft voice

" You already ditched 4 sessions. And I won't tolerate it more." He said and I made an angry face.

" What you wanna eat " he asked

" Nothing"

" Don't behave like a brat. Just order what you wanna eat. Otherwise, I will make sure you eat bhindi and roti for breakfast. " he said and giggled

" You are so bad. I will never come on a date with you ."

" Say what you like. But I am not going to postpone this session and from now on you will regularly attend every session. "

" I have been attending the session for a year and I am okay now. "

I was arguing with him till then he ordered my favorite dishes.

White sauce Pasta garlic bread and a pizza.

"Isn't it too much for breakfast? "I asked

" In a few minutes you will finish all this," he said while eating

Yeah, that's true. I made an annoying face and started eating.

You don't have much time left so we eat breakfast and leave for the hospital. Usually, I take sessions at his clinic but today he was busy so he asked to be at the hospital.

" I talked to Ishita yesterday and she told me you didn't talk to her for 3 days. How is that possible? Is everything okay? Are you acting differently for a few months? You won't call me? Even if I call you, you won't receive it. What's happening? "
Aditya asked with a straight face

" Relax Relax. You are questioning me like a CID? "

" It's not a joke. I am serious. Did your father do something?" Aditya asked

I know now I have to tell him everything. I sight and put my spoon on the plate and faced him and said

" They fixed my marriage with a person named Jay "

" What ?" he said and stood up

" Sit down. People are watching " I said

" F*ck them," he said and sat again.