8.First day

Hey Lovelies 💕. Here I am with the new chapter. Hope you like it.

Enjoy Reading

AUTHOR'S POV

Nikhil woke up early as usual. He glanced over at Karuna, who was still sound asleep. He made his way to the gym for the workout.

As Nikhil emerged from the gym two hours later, his body was glistening with sweat. His T-shirt clung to his well-defined muscles, emphasizing his toned physique. His abs were visible, rippling with every movement he made. He looked like a Greek god, with his sharp jawline and intense gaze.

When he entered the room, he noticed that she was still sleeping.
He went to take a shower and get ready for the day. While he was adjusting the tie, he heard a knocking sound on the door so he went to open it.

He saw Geeta their house helper standing at the door. She said

"Sir, Dadi ji is calling you and mam for breakfast."

He responded "Hmmm" and closed the door.

As he scanned the room, his eyes came to a halt on Karuna who was lying in bed, her chest rising and falling in a slow and steady rhythm. He walked towards her and called out her name in his cold voice, hoping to wake her up. But she remained in a deep slumber, oblivious to his presence.

Frustration began to bubble within him, and he reached out to grab her comforter. However, Karuna held onto it tightly, her fingers clenching the fabric, and let out a sudden, sharp yell.

" Ishu let me sleep, please"

"It's already 8 in the morning," Nikhil said

Karuna was facing the other side, so she didn't see his face. Suddenly she opened her eyes and exclaimed,

"Oh my god, I'm late for the office! Why didn't you wake me up ?"

She removed the comforter and stood up from the bed, but then collided with something.

" What the hell! Where did this come from in the middle of the room? "

Saying this, she rubbed her head .

"It's me, Miss Panwar."

She heard a voice and looked up to meet his hazel eyes. She was frightened due to the closeness, so she moved backward on the bed. However, her leg twisted, causing her to scream. In her panic, she held onto the collar of his shirt and fell on the bed with him.

Their eyes locked in an intense gaze. As they held each other in a tight embrace, time seems to slow down. They were lost in the moment, completely consumed by the intense attraction they had for one another.

Suddenly the spell was broken by a voice that shattered their moment

" I'm sorry "

The voice said sheepishly,

" I forgot to knock"

With that, Raghav quickly exited the room, leaving Nikhil and Karuna to regather their senses and compose themselves.

Nikhil got up from the bed , followed by Karuna .

Then Nikhil said,

" Get ready quickly. Dadi is waiting for us for breakfast. "

"Couldn't you wake me up sooner?" she said

"For the past 15 minutes, I was trying to wake you up. But you were sleeping like a Kumbhakaran." Nikhil said

" Did you just call me Kumbhakaran?" she said in an angry tone

" Yes because you were like him only. Seriously in my entire life, I have never seen someone like you. "He said