33. He is lying.

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

KARUNA'S POV

I looked at the house in front of me. I can't call it a house because for me it's hell but then too I have to enter it.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Last night, when I remembered what I did when I got drunk I felt too embarrassed.

Nikhil asked what I remembered I lied that I only remembered our Dance.

But I fucking remembered the whole make-out session. My cheeks burn remembering that night. 

The only thought that came into my mind was

" Did I do that "

I just ran from his room giving the most hilarious excuse. I just don't want to remember it.

( I will tell this part in Nikhil's POV )

The next day my father called me. It's a very rare thing.

I was happy but the happiness lasted till I picked up the call.

" You are in Udaipur and you didn't inform us, " Papa asked

I didn't ask how I was or anything else. I have been talking to my for almost but he doesn't care.

Wait a minute how does he know that I am in Udaipur? Now what to say. Before I could speak he said

" Just be at your bhuna's house at 10:00 am "

He then cut the call.

I was stunned because he didn't let me speak a word.

I checked the time and it's 8 o'clock

I am late. I took a quick shower and came outside in a full-sleeved Kurta.

To gasped to see Nikhil lying on the bed.

" Why are you getting ready early in the morning and why are you wearing this Kurta ." He asked

" Thank god you are here. I was about to call you to inform you that I am leaving."

He stood up from the bed and came towards me with a possessive expression.

" No you can't leave me," he said and back hugged me.

He sniffed my wet hair.

It's too romantic.

But then I remember I don't have the time for romance right now.

I came out of his hold and said

" I have to go to my Bhua's house. My papa wants me  there at 10 and it's already 8:45 am "

I took a dupatta and closed the wardrobe.

" You didn't wear the lipstick today," he said and started finding lipstick on my vanity.

" Why are you so cute " I said while pecking his cheeks.

His cheeks turned red.

I looked at him with astonishment.

" Is The Nikhil Agnivanshi is blushing." I teased him.

No, he said.

He then picked a nude shade and passed it to me

" Do you want me to apply it," he asked with a smirk.

" Why are you smirking? " I asked

" Because babygirl I don't know how to apply it perfectly but I know how to ruin it wildly." He said and pulled me for a passionate kiss.