26. Shopping

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

KARUNA'S POV

Since last night, Nikhil has been trying to apologize, but I am still very angry with him. He accidentally broke the watch that my brother had gifted me as a Raksha Bandhan present. Even in the morning, he persistently tried to apologize and even promised to buy the same watch, but I  was not convinced.

His family members were shocked to see the sight in front of them.

"Pihu, tell your brother not to irritate me otherwise I will be going to my sister's house and will stay there for this week," I  said in my cold voice.

"What happened, Bhabhi? Why are you so angry?"

"Aaru baby, listen, it was not intentional. I promise I won't throw anything in my anger," Nikhil pleaded.

"I know you very well, Nikhil. It's your habit to throw vases, paintings, and whatever you see in your anger," I said furiously.

Nikhil whispered near my ears, "But I didn't throw you on the bed yesterday even though I was angry."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Pervert," I said and left. Nikhil was about to follow me, but I warned him with my furious eyes.

Then he left for the office.  But I am still mad at him.

It was afternoon, and I was lying on the bed, engulfed in yesterday's thoughts. I was thinking about how Nikhil had behaved possessively towards me and how my brother wanted us to date. I know why Adi wants us to date. He thinks Nikhil is best for me compared to the groom selected by my family.

But I know Nikhil is too good for me. He is the best. I even can't imagine this lovely caring and loyal person in my dreams. But I can't love him.

But suddenly, I  remembered what I  had said to him.

Did I say I like him?

No, I can't.

I felt anxious and nervous.

" I don't like him it's just an attraction nothing else. It's all because of this Luxury. I am attracted towards his luxury I don't like him. I can't spoil his life being a part of it. I must stay away from him. " I said to myself

I was lost in my thoughts but a voice gained my  attention

" Bhabhi " Pihu said and entered the room.

Before I  could ask anything Pihu said

" Get ready. We are going for shopping and you can't deny it. You already promised me that you would accompany me ."

" Okay "

I replied.

I should accompany her. I will be away from the thoughts of Nikhil.

Wait but shopping. How can I go shopping? Don't worry you have to just accompany her.

I got ready in a pastel blue kurta with jeans. I made a messy bun and completed my look with minimal jewelry.

We arrived at the mall. Pihu dragged me to the showroom of the very recognized designer.

I was feeling uneasy.

" Good evening mam " the staff greeted us

Then a girl came forward.

" Mr. Agnivashi already informed us about your arrival. Ma'am, please follow me "

We followed her.

" These are our latest designs," she said and started showing us the traditional dresses.