17.Not feeling good

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

Before starting the chapter I just wanna tell you that our Karuna is a shy and innocent girl . I know she a bit horny . But she don't understand double meaning talks and anything related to s*x . In short she only knows a vanilla s*x which is soft and had only a single position. This much knowledge too she gathered in this last two year because of our Ishita . Ishita reads dark rommance but our Karuna is not aware what a dark romance is .

AUTHOR ' POV

Karuna's sobs echoed through the bathroom as she sat hunched over. The weight of her sadness was heavy on her shoulders, and tears flowed down her cheeks.

Nikhil was knocking on the door.

" Please leave me alone for some time I request. " Karuna said in a low tone

" But ...." Nikhil tried to speak but Karuna cut him off and said

" Please. I request" Karuna said with a teary voice.

Nikhil thought to leave because he knew she needed some time alone. He went to his study. He was feeling so angry that he broke the vase on the table.

" What happened suddenly? She was all happy and cheerful before entering the building." Nikhil thought

Then he looked at the painting hung on the wall. This is the same painting that the girl left behind. It's his comfort zone. Whenever he feels sad or anxious he just comes to look at this painting. Admiring the painting Nikhil thought

" If Karuna is the same girl then she would have loved that painting exhibition. Why does she behave this way? I am confused "

It's been 3 hours since they came home. Nikhil is still in his study. He is feeling restless. His whole mind is full of the thoughts of Karuna. He so wanted to be with her but he didn't want to invade her personal space.

After hours of struggle with his thoughts, Nikhil finally decides to go into his room.

He entered the room and saw Karuna sleeping on the bed. He slowly started walking towards her. He sat on the bed near her.

Karuna was not sleeping. The thoughts were still fresh in her mind. So to avoid her overthinking she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. When she sensed someone's presence she opened her eyes.

Even though she washed her face it's visible that she cried. Her eyes were swollen. Her face looks pale. A few hours ago she was all smiling and enjoying. But currently, her mood is not good.

Nikhil's heart clenched seeing her in this state.

Nikhil held her by her shoulders and asked

" What happened baby ?"

" Nothing serious. Just a headache. "
Karuna said in a low tone.

"I want you to know this I hate lies. And I won't forgive liars.  If you don't wanna share it's ok. But please don't lie ." Nikhil said

Karuna nodded

Nikhil Just wanted to distract her mind from the things she was thinking. So he asked

" How did your phone break"

Karuna slowly lifted her eyelids to look at him and replied in a low tone

" When I was coming back from Ishita's home I took the local train. There was so much rush on the train. I lost my balance. And ..."
Karuna got cut off by Nikhil

"What the hell you were doing on that train? And are you okay?    Did get hurt somewhere. ?"

Karuna shake her head in no . She kept looking at Nikhil. She doesn't know what she is feeling. It's the first time someone is caring for her.