2.What's the job?

Hey lovelies 💕. How are you .

Hope you will like my work . Do support my work and vote .

KARUNA'S POV

I came to my room and locked the door . I sat near the corner of the bed and started crying .

This is what I used to do when no one is around me . Sometimes I feel like it's my hobby to cry . I started consoling myself because as usual there is no one to calm me down , to hold my hand and say that I am with you . Just stop it Karuna . You can't think like that . You don't need anyone . You are happy all alone . Just relax. Don't overstress . You can't take the risk of having a panic attack . Just take deep breaths . Don't cry please . Please don't cry .

But the tears are continuously flowing from my eyes . Then I went near the very small temple in my room where there was very tiny idol of Lord Hanuman . I cried my heart out in front of him , which I always do . What sin I have done in my past life to face this much difficulty in my present life . Did I murder someone or I just snatch the love of their life . What I have done to face this much pain . I am fed up from this life . I don't want to live more . I want to come to you , please call me to you .

My breathe feels heavy to me . I am already facing a hell in my life . Now I don't want to face anything more . My parents are desperate to get me married . I don't want to marry Hanuman jii Maharaj . Please I beg please save me . To a point I even accepted this new hell . I thaught that it's your will , so I am ready for the new hell . But I just want to complete my last wish . I want my brother to live a successful life. I want to secure his future . What I do now .

I Don't know when I slept on the floor while crying .

Next day I woke up when my alarm rang . I just hate alarms . I yawned and slowly lifted my body . My body is aching because I slept on the cold floor for overnight.

Even I am having an headache right now . Hanuman jii Maharaj why I behave like this because at the end only I have to face the consequences.

I am fed of from myself . Oh God,just call me to you and reduce the burden of the world . I stood up from the floor and sat on my bed . Then I heard Ishita calling my name . I stood and opened the door .

" Good morning"

" Oh you are awake . I called you last night for God knows many times . But you didn't came out to have your dinner " Ishita said in an angry tone

" I am sorry . I was tired and slept "

"It's ok . Your stepmother called me last night because you didn't picked up her call . I told her that you slept . So please call her and I am leaving for the hospital . Bye "

"Ohk . Bye "

I went to my room and checked my phone. I saw 7 missed calls of my stepmother

" OMG I fucked up . Now she will definitely going to yell at me . Why I always behave like this "

Suddenly I notice an email through my notification . I am surprised because I usually won't get any emails . I opened the email . I checked and get to know that I received it yesterday at 08:00 pm . I usually won't check my phone that's why I didn't get to know about this . I read the email and get shocked . The email said that they are ready to give more amount than the loan I needed just on a condition . I have to sign a contract with them .

But they will tell about the contract in the meeting . They send the address and time of the appointment. Is it a fraud or what . Wait a min is this the company Adi  used to work at . May be he talked to the HR department for a job for me .

OMG OMG I am happy . But why they will provide me this much money . I don't have any such qualification. Just leave it , first have your meeting with them , then decide what to do . Don't overthink now . It's 8:00 am already . I have to be quick otherwise I will be late and it's my last chance I guess . I can't afford to losse it .

I took a quick shower . I think I must wear something professional . So I choose to wore a pink shirt with white pants . I kept my hair open . I glanced in the mirror for last time and left .

( Her look )

( Her look )

AUTHOR 'S POV

( We get to know what's happening in our Karuna's life but what about our Nikhil)

YESTERDAY

As usual our grumpy Nikhil came to office at 10:00am . He usually has that cold and straight face . He is short tempered. But today he is looking extremely angry . Everyone in the office is scared to even came in between his path . He directly went to his cabin . His PA came and put his schedule on the table and said is low voice

"Good morning sir"

He just glared at him .

" Mr Sharma bring my coffee and leave the cabin right now"

He just nodded his head and took big steps to leave the room as if he is trying to save his life . Nikhil lean back on the chair and thought about what happened in the morning.

( What happened with Nikhil today morning 🤔).