Christmas Special

THIS DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE STORYLINE OF THIS FAN FIC
Charlie's POV

"Charlie come down!" Mum calls from downstairs.

"Comingg." I call.

"Is Nick coming over?" She asks.

"Yeah but later because he had Christmas lunch but not dinner but he is taking a nap."

"Ok sounds good tell him he's welcome." Dad says clapping his hands together.

He turns back around and starts to sprinkle tape water on the roast before examining the roast and potatoes and everything all at once.

"Gordon Ramsay at his finest." Tori laughs walking into the kitchen.

"Roari come play Mario kart wiv me." Chase whines.

"Fineee." Tori says pulling her out of the kitchen and into the lounge room so that he could play with her.

My phone buzzes.

Nick🫶: hey I'll be over soon, can't wait to see you x

Charlie: ok see you soon x

I walk out of the kitchen but my mother calls me name before I walk out of the room.

"Yes?" I ask turning around.

"How are you feeling about tonight?" She asks.

"Good actually." I say.

"Okay well if you feel anxious let us or Nick know okay?" Mum asks.

"I will thanks mum." I smile before walking into the lounge room.

"Warlie!" Oliver says toddling over to me.

I can't believe he's 2 already, he's trying to say words but Chase says most if not all our names wrong even if he's 8. I think puberty will help him.

"He's too happy." She whispers to me.

"You won't die Wednesday Addams." I laugh.

We continue to have play mario kart until my phone starts to vibrate.

"Hey." I say into the phone.

"Hi I'm coming now." Nick says happily.

"Okay see you soon." I say.

"See you soon." He says happily before hanging up the phone.

About ten minutes later he knocks on the door and Nick comes in, then a few minutes later the rest of the family starts to arrive and I see that all of my cousins are ushering together and when Chase goes to talk to them they tell him to leave and go away.

I see chases eyes full with tears and he runs up the stairs and towards his room. I whisper to Nick to tell my cousins off but not to hard to make then cry and then I go upstairs and make sure that Chase is okay.

He cries for a bit. Then pouts. Then falls asleep in my lap for about ten minutes. Then gets up and runs down the stairs happily. We have a really nice dinner with the family. I have to leave the room to breathe and get prepared to go back in and each time I do some part of the table who aren't my immediate family are whispering and when I walk in they stop.

Other than that everything goes smoothly and I end the night by going to Nicks house for a sleepover and having a tea with his mum then falling asleep to Christmas movies.

THIS SPECIAL IS NOT APART OF THE STORYLINE OF THIS FANFIC