Family dinner

Jane's POV

"Ok everything is set and ready now we just wait." I say happily as Julio enters the room

"I'm glad they're coming." He says.

"Trust me I am so so excited." I say clapping my hands together. "I'm going to go start a baked dinner."

I walk into the kitchen and start to cook a dinner that's been long awaited.

Charlie's POV

"Chase come on let's go." I call.

"Okay I'm cominggg." Chase says as he flys down the stairs.

"Chase if you continue to do that I'll throw a remote at you." Nick says waving a remote in the air.

"But it's fun." Chase says cheekily before running out of the house.

Nick chases after him and picks him up. "PUT ME DOWN AHAHAHAH."

"Nope." Nick says grinning.

"Now that Chase has stole my boyfriend can we leave." I ask.

"Fine." Chase says pinching Nick so he lets him go.

"Ow." Nick says rubbing his arm where Chase pinched.

"Come on hunny it's just a pinch." I say.

"Still hurt." He says sulkily.

"Come on big baby let's go." I smile kissing his cheek

"COME ON!" Chase says. "WERE GONNA BE LATE!"

"He might eat you let's go." I say

"I know teenagers are scary." Nick laughs.

"Were we like that?" I ask.

"You were not me."

Tori's POV

"Let's go Micheal." I say flatly.

"Coming." He says.

We get in the car and start to drive towards Dads house. As we drive Micheal (a massive swiftie) puts her on and starts blasting a song of hers, screaming and screeching the lyrics in high pitched notes which make me want to throw myself out of this car. It's cute though.

"Micheal, sweetie, honey, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I say calmly then scream.

Micheal is startled by this and turns the music and starts mumbling the lyrics.

"Sorry." I say. "Turn it on high and put my favourite song on, but tell a soul and you're dead."

Micheal grins at this and I see him put my favourite song of Taylor Swifts on.

"Hey hey hey." We sing.

We continue to sing shake it off until we get to dad's house and we knock on the door. Nostalgia floods me as I remember when I used to live here. Coming home from that fire, bring Micheal home. The last time I was here.

"This is weird." I say.

"You've got this." Micheal says holding my hand.

"Dad!" I say as he opens the door lunging for a hug.

He hugs me back but I can sense his confusion through the hug.

"I've missed you." I say.

"Me too hunny."

"RORI!!!" Oliver calls out.

"OLI!" I say picking him up.

"I haven't seen you in womths." He says. Atleast he tried to say the words.

"I know i missed you buddy." I say.

"NICK." He says running to Nick so fast he nearly hits everything in his path but misses everything narrowly and jumps onto Nick.

"Hi Olli." He says.

He lets Oli down and he repeats the same process with Chase and Charlie. He runs back into the house after. Chase and Charlie come up to me after this.

"I thought Chase had the happy genes." Charlie says.

"I lost that a long time ago." Chase laughs nudging Charlie.

"He has the happy genes and that's how it works." I laugh.

"RORI COME HELP ME BUILD THIS LEGO CAR!" Oliver screams.

"Oliver don't scream please." She says as she enters the living room.

"Hey mum." Chase says going to give her a hug.

I just give her a nod. She knows I won't warm up to her quickly.

"Hey Charlie." She says giving Charlie a hug.

He goes for the hug but hesitantly.

"Okay come eat everything's ready, Charlie the message about what you wanted to help you feel comfortable I used and you can eat in the conservatory it you want." I hear her whisper.

"Thanks mum." He smiles.

We walk into the dining room and the nice table cloth is out and the food is ready and ready to eat.

"WOW." Oli says.

We all had designated spots when we all lived here. Me at the seat on the right side entering the room. Charlie next to me. Chase and Oli on the other side and mum and dad on either side.

We sit down, Charlie serves himself but he seems hesitant, he whispers something to Jane and goes towards the conservatory. Chase stands up and whispers something to Jane but he goes without his plate and upstairs. Maybe to the bathroom or his old room.

My phone buzzes.

CBLM (Charlie but like me): can you come up to my old room?

Tori: coming.

I stand up. "I'll be back." I whisper to Jane before walking up the stairs and going towards Chases room. When I walk into the room I see Chase holding his blue teddy bear. This bear name "fluffy" was given to him at birth by grandma and he treasured it but he never took it on holidays, when I tucked him in I had to tuck fluffy in too.

"Do you want me to put it in my bag?" I ask. "You can take it home."

"Yeah that would be nice." He says.

I open my bag for him to put fluffy in when he puts that in and starts putting in stuff he hid. Spare phones, mascaras, perfumes. Oh I like that perfume. He puts everything that he has hidden in his room into my bag and then we head down into the dining room where I put my bag near the front door.

Chase sits next to Oli and I sit to next to Charlie's empty spot. Charlie comes in a few minutes later and then we all start talking like we haven't stopped talking the past nine or so months.

Me and dad talk, Chase and mum talk. Oliver talks Nicks ear off and Nick and Charlie smile at each other across the table and Micheal and Charlie talk about boring things.

When the night ends we all say goodbye to each other and i put my bag in my car. I didn't really see what he put in there so i do a quick check to see it's all safe and good things and then i put it in my car and message him I'll drop it off soon.

We all go home and to be honest i expected it to be a horrible time but it was so amazing and I loved it with all of my heart.