Stori time.

Charlie's POV

"Charlie!" A voice calls.

My eyes open abruptly. Somehow my morning drowsiness leaves me and I'm out of bed and running to chases room.

When I open the door I'm expecting something horrible but instead when I walk in Chase is only crying? I mean it's still bad but I thought it would've been a relapse.

"What's wrong hunny?" I say as I walk over to him.

I sit next to him and I can feel him shivering but not of being cold, I think it's fear.

"It's." He stutters.

He looks at me and his eyes already tell me that he's scared.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "You can tell me."

"Someone threatened me, on instagram." Chase starts. "They said that I was a nobody and leaving Janes house was a sign of me being weak and that I should."

He stops and can't continue the rest of his sentence but I know what he means, I know what he was going to say.

"Can you show me?" I ask.

He unlocks his phone with Isaac's birthday and shows me the DM.

It's exactly as he said, word for word. This hit him hard.

I look into the account and there's nothing. But how would they know that Chase left Janes.

"Also." I say. "Remember she is still your mother and even I acknowledge that and until then I really don't want you calling her Jane please."

But back to before. I didn't tell anyone except Tori, Nick, Isaac. Obviously Dad and Jane.

But none of those people would've messaged that. Not Jane because she knows I can call the police.

I call Tori.

"It's time for a." I say. "Stori time."

I tell Tori about everything and even tell Nick when he wakes up and Tori says she's coming now.

When Tori arrives I can sense that Chase is nervous. I open the door and let Tori in. She knows it's bad.

"What happened?" She says as she sits down.

"Some person threatened me on instagram because I'm gay here's the DM." He says showing Tori the DM and her eyes scan over it for about ten seconds before she looks up.

"Do you think you accidentally told anyone about this?" She asks.

"No I'm sure." Chase says.

Something dawns on Chase and it almost is saying he now knows who sent it or why.

"I know." He says. "I think when Isaac said he loved me in-front of a heap of people in school they called us a zest fest and I haven't been at school because it's the weekend and kids probably looked deep into my secrets and found that and messaged me and that's why I've gotten messages calling me slurs also."

"What happened with Isaac?" Tori asks.

"I didn't hear the whole of his sentence and got mad and then he made it up to by taking me on a day out to the beach and the movies and it was really fun so I forgave him and he told me that he was sorry and he promised not to do it again." Chase says. "But don't worry I know he isn't lying because a kid saw us and yelled out and he almost ripped his head off."

To be honest I'm so confused about how Chase forgave Isaac that quickly and it's really weird how they got together so quickly but if that's what makes Chase happy I can make do and Isaac is a good kid I know that and I know that Chase would never hurt Isaac and vide versa because they definitely are the high school romance after me and Nick.

We all continue to catch up with each other and your asks a little to many questions about Isaac and what's happening so I'm a little scared for Isaac's safety but to be honest he hurt chases feeling so that deserves a little punishment.

"So." Tori says. "I've been thinking of starting to travel around and be apart of my job which is really cool and I'm excited for it but I don't wanna always be away form you guys even though I can give you so many Stori times when I get back I just feel it would be too far away from you guys and it would hurt my heart tot be away form you guys so is wanted your opinion on the matter an die ant you guys to be honest."

I don't want Tori to leave but I want her to do what makes her happy and I know photography and travelling is the stuff she likes so really I think I'm gonna say yes even though I don't want her to be far away but it's for her benefit and not mine.

"Go for it." I say enthusiastically. "Whatever makes you happy and whatever you want to do."

"Yeah do it Tors." Chase says.

Chases POV

I really don't want Tori to leave but I know it will make her happy and I can live without her and she can give us smit better Stori times form her adventures rather than kinda boring stories even though I like them.

I think Tor should follow her dreams even if that means going further form family for extended periods of time but I won't be mad if she leave I would probably be happy because I know that Micheal will care of her and make sure she is okay.

Tori's POV

I really want to take this job but I know the both of them don't want me ti take because I'll be ti far but I know I'll come back every one and a while because I want to make sure I have a strong bond with my siblings and keep it strong because I love them. Though I probably don't say it enough.

Charlie's POV

"Take the job and make sure you are happy, remember if you don't like it you can quit and find a better job." I say.

"That's what I'll do thanks guys."

We continue to talk more about life and work and school until Micheal tells Tori she needs to start heading home because they need to go out for dinner. We head Tori out and when Tori leaves I flop into the couch and Chase races upstairs and I think has a nap.

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! I hope you guys have had an amazing week and you guys have had amazing luck. I looked before and saw we had reached 4000 reads on this fan fiction book. I know other writer have more reads but I am so proud of this book and how far it's come and I thank everyone single person shot dads each chapter posted every time. Hope you guys have an amazing week! Bye everyone!