The aftermath

Charlie's POV

"NO, YOU CANT CALL HIM A DRAMA QUEEN AFTER CALLING HIM OUT LIKE THAT" I scream.

"oh don't be dramatic like your brother, I thought you were over that" She scoffs.

"OVER! OVER! YOU CANT GET OVER A MENTAL DISORDER AND CALLING OUT YOUR OWN CHILD FOR A LAUGH!" I continue to scream. "YOUR SUCH AN INCOMPETENT PERSON, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF GOD"

"Charlie don't say that I taught you better" she says somehow calmly which makes me a hundred times angrier.

"YOU DIDNT RAISE ME AT ALL IT WAS ALL DAD AND TORI, YOUR THE WORST" I Scream louder.

I walk out of the house and look around for Chase, but I hear Tori and Nick yelling.

Tori and Nick storm out.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Nothing" Nick says.

Soon after Micheal walks out with Oli. I know Chase had his phone on him.

I look up his contact and call him.

"What" he says emotionlessly.

"Are you okay, I can meet up with you in private please I just wanna make sure your safe"

"I'm fine you heard what she said" he says.

"I don't care what she said" I say. "Nick got suspended so did I at one point"

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes I'll send you the address of our house and if you want you can walk there to clear your head but please be safe" I plead.

"I will I'll see you soon" he says seeming happier.

"Ok bye see you soon stay safe" I say.

I end the call and send him the address.

"What did she say" I growl.

"Nothing" Tori and Nick say.

Oliver's now crying and I walk over to him to comfort him.

"Hey it's okay Oli" I say.

"No, no, it's not" He says working himself up.

"It's okay just a little disagreement okay"

"No mums not happy and you guys aren't"

"Well that's what happens after disagreements people may not be happy but I need you to be good for Tori and Micheal okay?" I say.

"I wanna stay home!" He says now fully worked up.

"Ok you can don't worry you can stay home but chase won't be home for a few days"

"I don't care I wanna stay home"

"Ok you can"

"Ok can I go inside?" Oliver says now calming down.