Christmas Special!!

"Yujun..! It's an emergency!", I jear Jungsu shout out from the apartment livingroom. I burst out of the bedroom and look at him with worried eyes.

It's been a while since Jungsu has become human, and surprise surprise he still has his star powers. Gunil explained that he's still my guardian star and will continue to be unless we break up. But I honestly think Jungsu and I will be together for a good while now.

He's been tresting me like royalty. He wakes me up in a soft way and makes break fast for me, then brings me to work with a packed lunch made my him, then he picks me up from work and walks me home with dinner ready and every Sunday he has a rose petal bath ready for me.

He also gifts me meaningful things every Friday as a 'well done for getting through your week of work', and it makes me work even hatder in the shop.

As for Jiseok, he's living life being single. He decided that he isnt ready fir another relationship and that he'll be waiting until the right time. Jiseoo and I are still very close friends, and he and Seungmin are actually getting along well.

"What is it? Did something happen to Pooh?", I ask with worrybin my voice. Jungsu froend as he shoulders drop.
"You wonder if your dog is ok, rather than your own boyfriend?", Jungsu mumbles. I let out a dmall laugh as I shake my head, going up to him on the sofa and taking a seat beside him.

"I love you guys equally, I swear.", I smile as I leave a small peck on Jungsu's lips, then frowning again, "so, what's the emergency?".

"I think the clouds are falling down because there's white stuff falling from the sky..".

I furrow my eyebrows as I then around and look out the window, then laughing as I stand up from the sofa.
"Jungsu, it's just snow.", I say as I open up a coat closet and taking out Jungsu and I's matching winter coats along with winter hats and gloves.

"What's snow?", Jungsu then comes up to me. I shrug my shoulders as I pass his winter attire.
"It's hard to explain, I'm not a weather girl.", I joke as I slide into my coat and out my hat on, shoving the gooves into the coat pocket as I grab Pooh's dog winter jacket and boots, calling him over and crouching down to out it on him.

"Where are we going? Is snow not dangerous?", Jungsu mumbles as he goes up to the window and looks ooitsife at the snow covered street.

"The streets might be a bit slippery, but thats what the winter boots are for.", I say as i strao Pooh's coat around him, then outting his boots on and attaching hsi heash to his jacket, "let's go, I'll show you the snow.", I then ioen the front door, Pooh immeidantly running oit in excitement. Jungsu then follows us and closes the door, locking it.

"It's like when you first took me outside to see flowers.", Jungsu smiles as he happily skips beside Pooh, him looking down to the dog, "I'll race you to tje end of the hall, Pooh.", and with that, Jungsu runs off. Pooh lets out a loud bark as he forcefully tums off, making me let gonof his leash as he ran after Jungsu.

I let out a small laugh as I run after them, meeting them at the elevators. Jungsu already had Pooh's leash in his hands and had already pressed the button to go to the ground floor.

The heavy metal doors then opened and the three of us all went in, the doors then closing and moving us down.

"When we get outside, be careful.", I say, "I don't want you slipping.".
"I should be telling you that, I'm your guardian star!".

"Well not everybody knows your a star, only Jiseok and I know your a star!", I frown as the metal doors open. Pooh immediately runs out, dragging Jungsu along with him, and heads to the main doors and outside. I let out a small laugh as I follow them outside.

Pooh was already playing about and I followed him, but Jungsu was stood still under some shelter, hiding from the snow.

He then points up to the sky, "is it poisonous?", he asks. I smile as I shake my head, heading over to him and grabbing onto his hand, then pulling him out of the shelter and into the snowfall.

"It doesn't hurt.", Jungsu says as he looks up to the sky, letting the soft white snow fall onto his face, "I thought it would hurt.".

"Snow is soft, especially if it's a pile.", I smile as I look around, then point at a large pile of snow which Pooh was sniffing at, "like that! Come on.". I then drag Jungsu over to the pile, letting go of his hand and jumping into the pile while laughing. Jungsu then carefully walk beside me and sits down, making sure not to fall.

"It's cold.", Jungsu mumbles as he goes through his jacket pocket and takes out his gloves, putting them on. I smile as I sneakily gather up a ball of snow, then throwing it at Jungsu and running off, "Hey, come back here Yujun!".

Looking back, I see Pooh running after me, or maybe running away from Jungsu after seeing him run after me with a snowball.

Sadly, Jungsu was faster than me and soon caught up, then throwing the snowball right on my back and pulling me back to him. He pushes me down onto the soft snow as he gathers piles of snow and puts it ontop of my body.

"Jungsu, it's freezing!", I laugh out as I try my best to free myself from the pile, but Jungsu just kept on piling more snow on me.

"That's what you get.", Jungsu laughs as he takes a photo of me before helping me out of his snow pile and brushing some extra snow off of me, "I'm happy I applied to be human.".

"Still mad that you didn't tell me.", I frown as I grab onto Pooh's leash and bring both him and Jungsu to the sidewalk since a car was coming. "You had me so worried when you were in Sirius, I thought I killed you!".

"You'll really kill me if I don't get a kiss right now.", Jungsu smiles as he leans down a bit and puts his cheeks up to me. I let out a small laugh as I leave a small peck on his cheek, some silver glitter remaining in the shape of my lips on his cheek.

"I love you, 'Su.".

"I love you way more, Yuyu.".