11

"Cheers!" The four of us, which included me, Jiseok, Jooyeon and Jiseok's girlfriend, Iseul, shouts out as we push our drinks up into the air, clashing them together before chugging it down.

"It's nice having these meet-ups every now and then." Iseul smiles widely as she refills her shot glass with plain soju, then pouring me a glass and then the other 2.

Jooyeon, who is another co-worker of mine, was busy grilling the pork belly we had orders and Jiseok was setting out the plates and metal chopsticks for us all.

"At least Yujun stopped going mental." Jiseok laughs out while giving us all small bowls filled to the top with steaming, white, fluffy rice. Jooyeon looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?" He asks. "What happened?"

"She says this 'star' always appears on her balcony at midnight and that he's able to talk." Jiseok shrugs. Iseul then places her hand on my shoulder and pats it softly.

"Yeah, Jiseok was telling me about it." She calls out, then sighing. "We'll at least she admitted that she was just seeing things."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I sigh deeply, clapping my hands together then smiling at them all. "Let's just enjoy tonight!"

A few hours later and all of our cheeks were flushed red. Jiseok and Jooyeon were now the couple at the table and Iseul and I were acting like every Korean auntie by gossiping together.

"My baby!" Jiseok coos out as he pulls Jooyeon into a tight hug into his chest, pecking his forehead. Meanwhile Jooyeon was trying to push him away.

"He loves Jooyeon more than me, I swear." Iseul rolls her eyes, taking another shot before pointing behind me. "Who's that behind you?"

I turn around with a confused face and jump slightly upon seeing the boy behind me stand tall, frowning at me. He has downward slanted brown eyes and a beauty mark on the side of his right eye. He then waves at me, me waving back awkwardly. Both Jooyeon and Jiseok stop their act and look at the boy.

"Sorry, are we being to loud?" Jiseok asks, fixing himself up. "We'll stop now. Sorry for the troubles."

The boy then shakes his head as he then points at me. "Are you Lee Yujun?" I then nod my head slowly.

"Pack your things, we're going." He says sternly, pulling me out of my seat. Iseul immediantly jumps out of her seat and pulls me back.

"Excuse me, leave her alone." She hisses, pulling me into her arms.
The boy then sneakily holds out my index finger, touching it with his. A small spark appears from the contact. Luckily, the other 3 didn't notice it.

My eyes widen as I look up to the boy, remembering that the same thing happened with Jungsu.

"Please, come with me. It's an emergency."