14

"Hey, why do you have glitter all over your face?" Jiseok asks as he looks at me with a confused frown. I him in response as I wipe my cheek with the back of my hand, then looking at it and sighing deeply as I grab a tissue from the food counter and wiping my face.

"Just some artwork I'm working on.." I lie as I throw the tissue in the bin. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and wash what I can off."
Jiseok then shows me a thumbs up as I then speed walk over to the staff bathroom which was in the back.

I push the door open and head over to the sink, starting the faucet and grabbing some tissue from the dispenser. I then wet the tissue and wipe my face using it as I look at myself in the mirror.

Why was there glitter in my face? One reason and one suspect: Kim Jungsu.

I always stayed away from glitter for this main reason - to not have it go everywhere. Once there's glitter on you, it'll be there for a good while. No matter how many times you wash the area, there will still be glitter.

How did Jungsu get glitter on me? There's always glitter on him.. Everytime be leaves to go back to Sirius, he always leaves some particles of silver glitter on the balcony. Luckily it's not inside.

I sigh deeply as I turn the faucet off and throw the damp tissue in the bin, drying my face off before leaving the bathroom and going back to Jiseok with a fresh feeling.

I greet him as I then help him restock some crisp packets. Jiseok turns to look at me with a smile but turns into laughter as he points at me.

"You still have glitter on your face!"