5

"Are you sure it wasn't some massive dream?" My friend, Jiseok, asks as he wipes down the food counter in the supermarket. I nod my head as I restock the microwaveable rice bowls.

"We literally touched and talked for ages!" I call out. "I'm gonna stay up late again and see if he'll appear, then I'll ask him to take a selfie with me so I can show you."

"I feel like I have to admit you to a mental hospital.." Jiseok sighs as he leans his back onto the counter, crossing his arms as he frowns at me. My shoulders drop as I frown back at him. I then stand up from the shelf and head towards him.

"I'm not going crazy, I swear he was real!"

"Does he even have a name?? A phone?? Any source of ID?" Jiseok retaliates, pushing me back to the shelf to continue stocking as he then joins me to make the job quicker. I shake my head.

"He said he doesn't know, but he's from my favourite star!" I smile widely, taking out my phone and showing him a picture of Sirius. "He said he's from here."

"Yeah you're getting admitted to the mental hospital.." Jiseok mumbles, shoving jimmy phone away from his face. I scoff and roll my eyes as I put my phone back into my back jean pocket, putting the last rice bowl on the shelf.

"Whatever.." I groan, grabbing the not empty box and bringing it to the back of the shop to throw away.

"He's real.."