26

"So this Gunil person basically raised you guys?" Jiseok asks as he kicks his feet up onto my lap. Seungmin's with a straight poker face.

"It's more like he trained us, not raised us." Jungsu adds into the confusion bowl. Both Jiseok and I's faces become even more confused after he has just said that.

"To become guardian stars, you need to go through training so you're trained for any danger." Seungmin explains with a deep sigh. "We had to use retired guardian stars as volunteers."

"My brain cannot.." I mumble as I hold my head in the palms of my head. Jiseok then pulls me back up to sit straight.

"Maybe it's because it's late." Jungsu mentions.  Seungmin nods as he stands up from the sofa.

"I suppose as this is Yujun's apartment, you will be sleeping on the sofa?"  Seungmin asks Jiseok. He nods in response with a small smile.

"I'm not that tired though.." I mumble. Jungsu tita a few times before opening my bedroom door and pushing me inside, him coming in with me.

Jungsu then closes the door behind him and points over to the bed. "Go to sleep, please."

I shake my head with a frown as I cross my arms across my chest and sit on the floor as I look up to him.
Jungsu sighs deeply as his shoulders drop down.

"Yu, please don't make me get Seungmin here.."

And with that I was in bed.