25

"Should I go get Seungmin again?" Jungsu asks as he peeks his head inside the apartment after seeing Jiseok sleeping peacefully on the sofa. I nod my head as I pause the YouTube video on my TV.

Jungsu gives me a thumbs up before quietly sliding the door closed again and disapearing in the bright glow to wherever Seungmin is, which is probably Jiseok's place.

I then turn around to Jiseok as I was kicked off the sofa by him and poke his arms a few times to wake him up. "Hey, wake up. They're here."

"I'll wake up when I can fly.." He mumbles.

Few minutes later he was in fact flying. Jungsu and I were on the floor in laughter as we saw Seungmin making Jiseok levitate over the sofa.

"Put me down! Please!" Jiseok cries out as he waves his arms frantically in the air. For the first time, I had saw a smile on Seungmin's face.

Seungmin eventually put Jiseok back on the ground as he was becoming weaker since he and Jiseok didn't make contact. Both Jungsu and I had to jump in and help them make contact by me pushing Jiseok into Seungmin and Jungsu pushing Seungmin into Jiseok.

"Almost made me die 2 times." Seungmin tuts as he quickly pushes Jiseok away and checks his vitals to see if he was ok, which he was. "You're on a roll."

"Want to make it 3 times?!" Jiseok scoffs as he fixes himself up.
"I can easily just leave the danger to get you." Seungmin spits out with a sour face. I sigh deeply as I break the tension that they were giving each other.

Jungsu shakes his head disapprovingly as he crosses his arms. "Seungmin, remember what Gunil said? Stars can't-"

"Stars can't fight with their assignments." Seungmin rolls his eyes as he plops himself on the sofa and making himself at home. "I know that, I've been working as a star way longer than you."

"Oi-"

Seungmin then shushes Jungsu with a single finger gesture. "Gunil wouldn't approve."

"Who's this Gunil you guys are talking about?" Jiseok asks as he joins Seungmin on the sofa. I then join the but take a seat on the floor, Jungsu then joining me.

"Gunil's the leader."