6

Once again, it was night time and I was waiting patiently on my balcony for the mysterious boy to appear again. Pooh was napping peacefully on the sofa inside with my quiet music going on in the background. I peek a look at the clock inside. 11.58pm. He should be appearing soon.

And I was right. Not even a few seconds later, the bright sliver glow began to appear. I once again shield my eyes with my hands as I slightly squint my eyes due to the brightness.

After a minute or so, it died down and I uncovered my eyes. I smile widely upon seeing the boy again. Just like last time, his eyes were closed. I walk up to him and crouch in front, tapping his shoulder softly.

He slowly opens his eyes and raises his head, looking around. Once he recognizes me, a smile immediantly appears on his face.

"Yujun!" He smiles widely. I smile back as I help him up from the ground and let him inside of the apartment instead of us staying outside in the cold night air.

"Do you remember anything now?" I ask as I take a seat beside Pooh and tapping the space next to me for the boy to sit on. He shakes his head with a frown as he joins me.

"Do you at least have a name?" I then ask again. He shakes his head with a wide smile. Was he happy that he didn't have a name? I know nothing about him, other than him being a star. I hum in response as I nod my head slowly.

I then reach over to the coffee table and take a notepad and a pen, writing down a couple of names which included; Soobin, Jisung, Eunwoo, Jungsu, Siwoo and Jiwon. I then the notepad over to him and show him the list.

"Choose a name here." I softly say as I go over the pronunciations of the names with him. It didn't take long for him to continuously tap a name, which probably meant he really liked it.

"Jungsu?" I call out. "You want your name to be Jungsu?" He then nods his head he's with a smile, then pointing to himself.

"I'm Jungsu now." He says. "Kim Jungsu."

I turn my head slightly at him in confusion. "Where did the 'Kim' come from?" I ask. He then points over to a magazine. I grab it off the coffee table and look at the front cover.

It was an actor, Kim Soohyun, who was posing in a simple way.
I guess Jungsu wants his name to be Kim Jungsu.

I then set the magazine back on the coffee table and look at Jungsu, setting my hand out for him. "Hello, Kim Jungsu."

He then takes my hand and shakes it, slight sparkles coming out of our hands from the contact. "Hello, Lee Yujun."