27

"They're treating us like kids and I have no idea what to feel about it.." I mumble with a frown as I continue mopping the vacuumed floors. Jiseok nods as he trails behind me with a dry mop, drying the wet floors behind me.

We were put on closing shift again, and since we now have guardian angels we have to try and not kill we have to rush our work to try and get home in time.

These past few nights, both Jungsu and Seungmin have been treating us two like kids in daycare. They're beginning to give us a bedtime, which is 1.30am, and they're also shushing us like little kids..

I understand why they're treating Jiseok like a little kid, but why me?! 

"We should probably rush home so we don't kill them.." Jiseok sighs deeply as he stands the mop upright and leans on it. I nod as I finish mopping one more corner then moving out of the way so Jiseok could dry it up.

We both then make our way to the closet and put the stuff back, shutting the door closed and then heading to the staff room and to our separate lockers.

"I'll head off first, yeah?" I smile as I close my locker and mix around the numerical lock. Jiseok nods as he then waves goodbye at me, watching as I leave the room.

I then make my way to the front door and push the door open, only to see Seungmin and Jungsu standing at the door.

Both their eyes were on the verge of closing and they were also using each other as support.

My eyes widen as I help them both in, immediantly hugging Jungsu to heal him a bit.

"Why were you guys so late..?" Seungmin mumbles lowly as he slides down a wall. "It's already 12 am, and we both almost died."

"What?" I ask with wide eyes. I then take my phone out and look at the time. 12.07am. "Oh shit, I guess we weren't that quick.."

"Who cares about that now, where's Jiseok? Him and Seungmin need to make contact!" Jungsu grunts out as he breaks the hug. I nod as I fix myself up while shouting out for Jiseok.

In a flash, the boy was here.

Jiseok slides over to Seungmin and holds his hand to help him regain his strength.

"Want to explain why you guys were late?" Jungsu sighs as he helps Seungmin up after checking his vitals. Jiseok and I look at each other nervously.

"We kind of.. had a mini concert here while cleaning.."