41

"Yujun, I know you're sad about Jungsu but please eat.." Jiseok mumbles as he slides a bowl of ramen infront of me and a cup of cold water. I sigh deeply as I look down to the bowl of noodles and broth.

"I feel like I'm the one who killed him." I mumble as I grab the wooden chopsticks off the table and start mixing the noodles around. Although it's already been a week since I last saw him, he was still on my mind.

We both decided to come to a ramen bar after work to grab dinner before going back to Jiseok's place to meet with Seungmin.

Pooh is fine as he's currently with my older sister. I just had to tell her something came up and that I won't be home much to take care of Pooh, and she loves him which made it easy to find someone to take care of him.

The reason why I'm not staying at my own place right now is because I'm currently meeting with Seungmin at Jiseok's.

"Jungsu isn't dead, he's just.. resting." Jiseok shrugs as he continues to slurp down on his noodles. "Now eat up, that bowl was expensive and I'm paying for this meal."

I scoff as I roll my eyes at him, then continuing on to eating the noodles.

About half an hour later we were now out of the ramen bar and on the streets in Jiseok's car, driving over to his place.

He was driving while I was in the passenger seat, looking out the window and looking at the stars while krnb played in the background since I had connected my phone to the aux cord.

It was silent in the car, mainly because we were both tired from the busy day at work. It was a Sunday, so that meant it was grocery day for most households. We had to restock a bunch of things and we also had to take care of the tills.

Jiseok then decides to break the silence. "Since Jungsu's in a coma, who's going to be your guardian star?"

"I killed my guardian star, I don't think any other stars want to be my guardian star.."