34

"Yujun, where are you?" Jiseok asks as soon as I answer his phone call which did wake up. I sigh deeply asI sit up in my messy bed, looking around with frown and seeing that it was bright outside.

"I'm calling in sick today.." I mumble lowly as I lay back down onto my bed, getting comfy under the sheets. Jiseok hums in response as the call then becomes silent. Jiseok then speaks up.

"Is it from last night?" He asks.

Last night.. Both Jungsu and Seungmin were crying over the loss of their dear friend Hyeongjun. They both saw him fade away into the after life for stars. According to Seungmin if a star dies, it'll have to wait 25 years to be reborn.

I've never seen Seungmin express any other emotions other than seriousness, so seeing him tear up did surprise me.
As for Jungsu, it was also a surprise.

I never want to see them both in that state again. It hurt me so much and I could tell from Jiseok's actions it also hurt him too although he and Seungmin to have a strange relationship with one another.

"Yeah.." I reply to Jiseok. He hums once again.

"Alright then, I'll tell the boss you caught a cold. How long do you want off?" He asks. I sigh as I sit up from my bed again and stand up, then walking over to my desk and lean on it as I look at the calendar over the desk.

"I might come back to work in 2 days, if that's alright with the boss?" I ask, then plopping myself onto my desk chair.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Jiseok mumbles. "I'll go tell the boss now. Rest well, yeah?"
"Hold on." I call out. Jiseok hums once again. "Are you coming over tonight? Or will you just meet Seungmin at your place."

"Let's meet at your place." He says. "I have to work now, see you tonight."