19

"I'm walking you home today." Jiseok says sternly as he takes the last bottle of water from my hands and stores it in the fridge, closing the door.

I then pick up the now empty cardboard box and furrow my eyebrows at Jiseok. "Why? Not like I have some kind of stalker.."

"I'm not letting you walk alone after what happened last week!" He calls out. I groan with an eye roll as I begin to fold the box.

"That was a week ago!" I sigh, then walking to the back and into the storage closet.

I'm not sure what had gotten into him honestly.. Plus, that near car collision was a week ago so I don't know why he's been walking me home.

I then neatly slide the empty and folded box into another box filled with other empty and folded boxes. I then leave the room and back into the main floor of the shop.

I then notice that Jiseok was at a cashier and had no one as a bagger. In the shop, every checkout needs a cashier and a bagger.

I quickly skip over to the checkout and grab a plastic bag from the side, opening it and neatly placing the items that Jiseok had already scanned.

He then slides down a water bottle and I place it on top. I then tie the handles of the bag together while Jiseok had the customer pay.

"Thank you, come again." I smile softly as I hand the customer the bag. She smiles back as she takes the bag and leaves the shop. I then turn back to Jiseok.

"I'm walking you home no matter what." He sighs and shakes his head while scanning some more items.