31

"If I push you into this shelf, will Jungsu come down here and save you?" Jiseok whispers as he then holds my shoulders from behind me. My eyes widen as I brush his hands off and slowly walk away from the shelf.

"I'm starting to feel like the danger is you.." I mumble as I then pick up an empty water bottle on the floor and throw it into a plastic bag Jiseok was dragging around the shop.

"Ah come on!" Jiseok laughs out. "I doubt I'm the danger. We've been like this for years now, so why would Jungsu come now?"

I shrug as I push him away from the shelf to go do his own job which was taking out the trash. He waves at me as he then goes off to the back door was which led to the back yard.

I stand up again while grabbing the empty crate as I then turn around, jumping at the figure behind me. He was wearing a cap and was looking down, so I couldn't properly see his face.

"Can I help you, sir?" I ask in a kind voice. He nods as he then lifts his head up. My eyes widen. "Jungsu?!"

"People can see me right now, so act normal." He whispers. I nod but still in a bit of shock. What was he doing here?! "I'm going to be a bit late tonight, so don't worry about me. Tell Jiseok that Seungmin will also be late and that we'll meet you guys at your place tonight at 1.30am."

The shocked face then turned into a worried one. "Why, something wrong?"

"It's Hyeongjun, something happened to him."