39

"What do you mean gone?!" I screech, jumping up from the sofa with wide and teary eyes. "Did I kill him?!"

"If a star falls in love with a human, that human needs to have the same feelings as the star or else the star will die." Seungmin mumbles as he looks at me, his eyes filled with anger. My shoulders drop.

I.. killed Jungsu..?

"It's either that, or he applied to be a human." Seungmin then shrugs as he takes a seat on the sofa. Jiseok and I both turn our heads to Seungmin with a confused face.

"Apply to be a human?" Jiseok asks with a confused tone. "What do you mean by that?"

"We can apply to be human again. It's called rebirth." Seungmin shrugs. "Knowing Jungsu, he probably did that.."
"Well, if he did, how would we meet again?"

"Well you'll have to wait 4 months to see him again. You guys will have the same memories together. Jungsu will still know where you live, know his name and all that. He'll also still remember he used to be a star." Seungmin shrugs as he stands up from the sofa once again and fixes himself up. "Why don't I go back to Sirius early tonight and find out what happened to Jungsu, then I'll come back with news when I'm back?"

Jiseok nods as he helps Seungmin out into his small back garden. I follow both of them out.

"Seungmin.. if you can, do you think you could bring Jungsu back here?" I ask softly. He smiles as he nods his head yes.  "And if you can't bring him back.. tell him I love him too."