2

I sigh deeply as I take a seat on my sofa, bringing my feet up onto it as I then bring them up to my chest, wrapping myself in my blanket.

Meanwhile, my dog was trying his best to also get up on the sofa with me. I smile softly at him as I reach down to the small pomeranian and help him up, flattening my legs as I rest him on my lap and rubbing his head softly.

"Pooh, you really stink.." I mumble to myself as I reach over to my marble top coffee table and grab the black TV remote, switching the wall mounted TV on and switching to the Netflix app on it.

I go into my account and head onto 'My List' which is mostly made up of Studio Ghibli animes and some romance Korean dramas.

I look through the list and select the Studio Ghibli anime 'Ponyo' as my friend, Kwak Jiseok, had recommended me it.

The intro then starts.

After the movie had ended, I found myself smiling over it. I was happy with the ending of it. I then help Pooh back down to the ground as I switch my TV off, folding the blanket I had on me and placing it neatly to drape on the back of my sofa.

"Pooh, come on." I call out as I open the balcony door which was right beside my living room. I step outside and breathe in the fresh night air while Pooh also trailed behind me. My balcony wasn't big but also wasn't small, it was just right. I then head back inside to quickly grab my telescope, carefully carrying the heavy and expensive object outside to look at the stars.

I didnt study stars for my collage course, I studied business but is currently working in a supermarket.
The only reason why I spent my time at night looking at stars, is because of my grandmother.

When I was younger, she had told me that our ancestors were up in the sky. They were nocturnal, meaning they were asleep during the day but awake during the night, which is why they're now stars. That was the start of my star obsession.  After my grandmother told me that, I then found an interest in stars. Now that I'm an adult and have a job which does pay well, I've bought my own telescope. I've also bought glow in the dark stars which are places around the ceiling in my bedroom and I also have some framed photos some star photos I took myself too.

I angle the telescope up to the sky as I then put my eyepiece while also moving the telescope around. It wasn't those pirate telescopes though, it was those scientific ones with the stand.

I then notice a bright glow behind me. I slowly turn around to the source, while also covering my eyes slightly with my hand, as I watch the glow slowly get bigger.

After a while, the glow disappeared and a figure appeared, sitting down on the balcony up against the wall. As I crouch down, I noticed the figures masculine features. He had soft, long and fluffy blonde hair which was slightly wavy, some sparkles on his baby cheeks and he was also slightly frowning. He then opened his eyes slowly while raising his head, looking right at me.

My eyes widen as I grab Pooh into my hands and taking the telescope inside. I then close the sliding glass door and close the curtains as well, slightly peeking out since it was kind of see through.

The boy then slowly stood up and looked around, noticing me looking at him through the windows. I quickly grabbed the first thing I saw beside me - Pooh's toy duck.

The big softly smiles at me as he approaches the door and knocks, waving at me.

I slowly fix myself up before moving the curtains away and sliding the door open slightly.

"Who are you..?" I shyly stutter, keeping Pooh in my hands. He breathes in with a smile just for it to quickly drop as his eyes then widened.

"I.. don't know.."