17

"Hold on, what do you mean glowing?" I ask. Jiseok shrugs as he takes a seat opposite to me and sighing deeply.

"I think it's safer if we stay here for a bit and then check if it's still there. If it isn't then we run to your place." He says with a strong glare. I quickly take my phone out of my bag and look at the time. 11.57pm. Shit.

Jiseok was meant to come over to my place for a movie night, but I had totally forgotten about Jungsu. He said other people can't know about him.. And my place is 15 minutes away from work.

I quickly shove my phone in my bag and grab it while standing up, grabbing the keys out of Jiseok's hands and fumbling around with it and the keyhole.

"What are you doing?!" Jiseok shouts as he tries to stop me. I push him away and quickly unlock the door, throwing the keys back to him as I run out. Meanwhile, Jiseok was chasing after me. "Yujun!"

"I need to get home!" I cry out, running out to the main road and waiting at the stoplight. Jiseok then catches up with me and rests his hands on his knees, panting loudly.

"I locked the shop, so we should be fine." He breathes out, then looking up to me. "Why are you in such a rush to get home?"

Jungsu.

"Pooh! I don't want him being stolen!" I shout out, then crossing the road as the light went green. Jiseok groans again as he jogs after me, then continuing to do so beside me once he caught up. "What time is it?"

Jiseok then looks at his Apple Watch. "12.03am."

"Shit!" I shout out as I then continue to run.

Once we had gotten to a certain road my eyes began to tear up. If I don't make it home on time, then Jungsu won't be able to land for another 10 years.

Luckily, it's just another crosswalk to go across and then another few minutes up until we reach my apartment.

"Nobody is going to steal Pooh.." Jiseok breathes out as he jeans his back in the traffic light, trying to catch his breath. Both of our hairs were messed up from the wind and our faces were also slightly red from the run.

"I don't care! He's my baby!" I call out, crossing the crosswalk slowly to cat h my breathe a bit more before going on another run.

"Yujun, car!" I then hear from behind me. I look over to Jiseok and he was reaching out for me, I then hear a loud car horn right in front of me. The bright headlights then make me freeze in my spot.

I then close my eyes tight, waiting for the collision to happen and for me to fly across the road, but nothing happened.

Slowly opening my eyes, I notice someone's arms around my waist. Looking up, I smile widely and hug him tighter.

"Jungsu!" I cry out, hiding my face in his neck.

"Yujun, you weren't home so I got worried." Jungsu softly says, softly patting my back. "You almost died right there, why didn't you move?"

"I.. Don't know.." I stutter as I break the hug and look around for Jiseok. "Where's Jiseok?"
Jungsu then points behind me. I turn around and see Jiseok hugging me tightly.

"Jiseok-"

"You idiot! Why didn't you move?! I had to push you!" He shouts out. I look at him with a confused face. What does he mean 'push me'?

I then pull away from the hug and look around. Jungsu was no where to be seen.

"Wait, so you saved me?" I ask with a confused face. Jiseok nods as he sighs, then walking ahead of me.

"Come on, let's go to your place unless you want Pooh to be kidnapped."