7

"And you forgot to take a photo with him.." Jiseok sighs deeply as he shakes his head and turns his tongue a few times, looking at me with his arms crossed and a disappointed look on his face. I shake my head as I look at my phone screen again which displayed a selfie of me - but was actually supposed to be a selfie of both Jungsu and I.

"I have a friend called Jiseok at work and he doesn't believe you're real." I say as I smile at Jungsu, then showing my phone to him. "Is it alright if I take a selfie of us with my phone?"

Jungsu picks my phone up from my hand and looks at it, almost breaking it but luckily I had quickly took it away from him. He then looks at me confused and asks, "What's a sel-fy?"

I then spent a total of 6 minutes trying my best to explain to Jungsu what a selfie was, and he understood well. We both did a pose, more like me doing a pose and him copying me in a rather adorable way, as I then captured the photo.

My shoulders then drop as I put my phone away in my back jean pocket, sighing deeply.

"Yujun, are you getting enough sleep?" Jiseok then asks as he places his hand on my shoulder. I brush it off with a scoff.

"Jungsu's real, I swear!" I shout out, pushing him away from me as I frown at him. Jiseok then laughs as he come beside me again.
Luckily, we were in the break room at work so drama was no problem. 

"So you're saying he now knows his name?"

"I gave him the name.." I mumble, taking the notepad, which I had the list of names in, out of my bag beside me and flip through the pages, showing him the page. Jiseok frowns at me.

"There's nothing there." He mumbles. My eyes widen as I turn the notepad around. It was true. The page was blank. I place the notepad back into my bag as I slouchingo a chair, fisting my hair up in stress.

"I'm going mental, aren't I?" I mumble to myself.

"Ok, Yujun, you're starting to really worry me." Jiseok softly says as he pats my back. "I'm going to talk to the manager and I'm gonna be right back." He then leaves me in the break room all alone, shutting the door with a slam.

"Jungsu, you're driving me crazy."