30

"Yujun already knew that though." Jungsu shrugs. Jiseok then looks at me with wide eyes as he then starts slapping my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He shouts out. Seungmin then stops Jiseok before he starts bruising my arm. I shrug.

"I thought Seungmin already went over that kind of stuff with you." I smile. Jiseok scoffs as he pushes me off of my chair.

Jungsu was quick to jump in and catch my before I had hit the floor. He then helps me back into my seat before getting back into his.  Jiseok looks at him with a strange look.

"That was just going to be a small fall, what're you panicking about?" Jiseok laughs as he takes a glass from the middle of the table and pours some water into it. "You got feelings for lil' Yuyu here?"

"First of all," Seungmin starts, "We don't know what your dangers are, so it's best to keep you safe even if it's a small splinter." He then looks at Jungsu with a strict face before looking at me and sighing. "Second, we can't have a romantic relationship with our assignments. If we get attached, we won't be able to focus on our main purpose which is to prevent the danger from hurting you."

"Not like I'm goin to fall for you." Jiseok snorts with a chuckle. I roll my eyes as I flick his head. Jiseok's eyes widen as he then looks at Seungmin. "Why didn't you stop her?!"

"You deserved it."