40

"Seungmin!" I call out as I rush into Jiseok's back garden, grabbing Seungmin by the ankle and dragging him to the house.

"Let me stand up!" Seungmin shouts out as he pulls his ankle back and stands up, brushing the dirt off of him and fixing his shirt. "I can walk, you know?!"

"Any news about Jungsu?" Jiseok asks as he walks over to us from the kitchen. Seungmin nods as he rummages through his pockets, then taking out a small envelope and passing it over to me.

I slowly rip the top open and look inside. It was a piece of paper. I frown and look at Seungmin with confusion.
"What's this?" I mumble. He sighs and sets himself on the sofa.

"Take the photo out." He lowly says. I look at Jiseok with confusion a I take the photo out and setting the envelope on i'm the glass coffee table. I then flip it over and my eyes widen.

It was Jungsu. He was cuddled into himself as he laid in a white room which just had a simple grey bed. Nothing else. He was also wearing all white and the tips of his hair were silver.

"What's happening to him?!" I ask, my heart pounding loudly in my chest. Jiseok skips over to me and takes the photo out of my hands, then letting out a 'Huh?'.

"The room that he's in is for stars who applied to be human. That room will take away his star powers slowly while he's in a deep sleep." Seungmin explains, then sighing deeply. "But another use for that room is for when a star goes into a love coma, which is when a star tells a human they love them, but the 'I love you' doesn't get retaliated."

"So, which one is going on?" Jiseok asks with furrowed eyebrows. Seungmin shrugs.

"It could be either of them, I'm not sure." He mumbles. He then stands up and goes over to the kitchen, taking a glass out from the cabinet and pouring some water in it from the water dispenser in the fridge. "We'll find out in 4 weeks if he's human."

"Is it possible for Jungsu to get out from the love coma?" I ask as I rush over to the kitchen, then leaning my hands on the counter. Seungmin bites his bottom lip slightly as he thinks for a bit, but then coming up with the conclusion that he doesn't know at all.

"What if.. Yujun becomes a star and tells Jungsu she loves him?" Jiseok asks with an innocent look, but instead gets sparkles shot at his face by Seungmin.

"That's not possible, dumbass."