43

"Gunil applied Jungsu to become human, so hopefully you'll be seeing him again in 4 weeks." Seungmin smiles as he leans on a kitchen counter, watching how Jiseok carefully cut up some vegetables for his fried rice.

"What do you mean by 'hopefully'?" I mumble, glaring at Seungmin a bit. He shrugs.

"Not all human applications work out. Sometimes they get declined but that's only if they fail to protect their human." He sighs as he grabs the knife out of Jiseok's hands after seeing him slightly stumble. "And in other cases, the transformation from a star to human could kill the star as the cell has to remove the powers we currently have."

"Sorry," I chuckle before slamming my hands onto the kitchen island. "You're saying Jungsu could die?!"

"It's rare for that to happen! Calm down, will you?" Seungmin scoffs, then continuing on to chop the remainder of the vegetables for Jiseok while he stirred around the scrambled eggs.

"Yujun, I think it's best if you didn't think about Jungsu for now." Jiseok chirps, then looking at me with a frown. "You're even more stressed about him than you are at work."

"Stressing about Jungsu is a no-no." Seungmin sighs as he then sets the knife on the kitchen counter and goes on over to the sink to wash his hands off.  "Don't make me wipe your memories of Jungsu."

"I'll wipe out your chance to live a good life if you ever do that to me."