46

I was pacing back and forth in the living room while biting the tips of my nails, looking at the clock ticking by every second just hoping it would go by quicker. And it did.

The moment it hit midnight I jumped towards Jiseok's glass back door, putting my hands up to the window and looking at the bright glow outside in the garden.

"Are they here?" Jiseok calls out from upstairs.
"Yeah, come down quickly!" I shout back. Luckily after our small fight earlier we made up and both agreed to forget about it. I could hear Jiseok's heavy footsteps as he went down the creaky wooden set of stairs, the jogging over beside me as we both lurked outside.

When the glow died down, I smiled widely as I saw 2 figures sitting down on the grass, Seungmin holding the other boy in his arms tightly. I push the door open and run out, tapping Seungmin awake.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with a wide smile as he then breaks his hug with the other figure, then revealing the one and only.

"Jungsu!" I scream out, jumping onto the smiley boy which made us both lay down on the grass.

"Thank you for the hug, but who are you?" He calmly asks. My smile drops as I pull away from the hug, standing up and looking at Seungmin with tears in my eyes. He was also shocked. I then turn to Jiseok who was now standing beside me with his mouth open.

"Jungsu.." I mumble as a year fell down my cheek. He had forgotten about me.. Jungsu then stands up and brushes the dirt off him, then going up beside Seungmin and pointing over to me with a confused frown.

They then both burst out into a fit of laughter which made Jiseok and I even more confused.

"I'm joking around, come here." Jungsu smiles as he opens his arms wide and engulfs me in a hug, placing a small kiss on my forehead as small particles of silver glitter appears. Just like last time.

His glow was now silver once again. I'm not sure why, but that just made me happy.

"I missed you so much.." I mumble, hiding my face in his chest as I also made a few wet stains on his shirt due to the tears. He chuckles softly as he then cups my cheeks in his cold hands, then connecting our lips for a short kiss.

"I'm still a star, I'm not fully human." He then says after he broke the kiss. I smile widely as he wipes my tears with his thumb.

"Even under all these stars, I'm only focused on you."