The atmosphere became extremely tense, and his throat couldn't help but tighten.

However, the boy smiled and said, "I found it."

"Who is the cat behind you?"

There was no emotion in the other party's tone, but Ryunosuke Akutagawa's indifferent look made the other party squint his eyes. , continued: "Don't tell?"

As if he thought of something, the boy suddenly muttered, "Oh, this is not going to be easy, then I can only let the girl with you tell me~"

After hearing this , Akutagawa Ryunosuke suddenly struggled, his face became terrifying, and the veins on his forehead popped out, "Don't touch her!" The

clanking sound of the shackles colliding, as well as various painful sounds that made people's scalp numb, were heard. The port employee standing guard outside the interrogation room was sweating on his forehead, secretly thinking that Master Dazai was really scary.

After several days of torture, the boy inside didn't let up. Even the girl who was with the boy stubbornly refused to say anything. Dazai Yue became interested in the person behind them.

But anyone who wants to confront the Port Mafia will not end well.

Dazai Osamu occasionally went to the place where Akutagawa Ryunosuke was imprisoned to taunt them. After all, no one had come to rescue them for a month.

"You were abandoned."

He mocked in a bad tone.

However, the embarrassed boy lowered his head, and the only thing he showed was the anger towards Dazai Osamu in his eyes.

Really...

he was not a good person to begin with. The increasingly impatient Dazai Osamu even wanted to kill this kid regardless of the wishes of the gangster leader Mori Ogai.

But what Mori Ogai, that cunning man, meant was: "Dazai-kun, that child's superpower has great potential. I believe you can convince him, right?"

So Dazai Osamu simply used Akutagawa Gin to blackmail Ryunosuke Akutagawa. Hong Kong | People who have weaknesses will lose from the beginning.

*

Outside the game.

After watching the second vest holding a puppet on the screen and calling the puppet "Heli", Heli himself first took a deep breath.

"Huh..."

I have made up the bad taste setting, no matter how embarrassing it is, I will continue to play.

At first, she felt a little uncomfortable, but after Heli zoomed in on the game screen and saw clearly what the doll looked like, she was slightly stunned.

Heli frowned and immediately contacted No. 1 customer service: "How can your game characters recognize the player's appearance and use it directly? Isn't this an infringement of portrait rights?"

No. 1 checked Heli's in-game information and then responded thoughtfully. : "Dear players, this is how it is. The real-name authentication before the game starts and the commitment letter that you agree to play the game are directly completed for you according to your setting requirements, so that players can better participate." Choked on