Abusive past - Jungkook

Requested by: anonymous
TW: violence, Murder, Death of a parent, Divorce, Child abuse, panic attack

It was already night in the BTS dorm and everyone was asleep. However, Jungkook had a terrible nightmare. He woke up drained in sweat, his breathing uneven. Hoseok, who shared the room with Jungkook, woke up. "Jungkook? Everything okay, what's wrong," Hoseok asked sleepily and turned on the light. Jungkook, who was just catching his breath himself, finally said. "Just a nightmare, it's okay," He didn't want to say that he was dreaming about his past. No one of the members know about his past. And somehow Jungkook doesn't manage to open up about his past. "Are you sure? If you want, I can—" Hoseok was interrupted when Jungkook turned the light off again. "No, everything's fine, just go back to sleep." Hoseok frowned, but let it go because they have a stressful day tomorrow. Jungkook lay back down and stared at the wall. He couldn't think of anything other than the dream about his past.

*Flashback*
Today was a special day for Jungkook, it was his 7th birthday. He was in his bedroom and got ready for school. When he was ready, he went down to the kitchen where his mother was already waiting for him. His uncle was probably still asleep, otherwise it wouldn't be so peacefully quiet. "Good morning Mommy" Jungkook said excitedly and showed his bunny smile. "Happy Birthday my bunny, and how did you sleep? his mother questioned and hugged him. "Very good. Can I get waffles and banana milk today?" Jungkook asked, pulling on her sleeve. "That's exactly what I was thinking, go into the living room, there's something on the table."

Jungkook ran off immediately and his mother had to giggle at the sight. However, a short time later she heard the breaking of glass and then a scream.

Her laughter faded and was replaced by panic. She ran into the living room as quickly as she could. There she saw a banana milk poured out and a broken glass next to it.

Jungkook was crying so hard and her brother, Jungkook's uncle, was holding his arm so tightly that his arm turned red. "You little brat, can't you be more careful!" he shouted, clearly angrier than usual.

Jungkook's mother immediately ran to Jungkook and pulled him, away from his uncle, behind her back. "How dare you scream at him like that! He's a child, something like this can happen" she screamed in anger and tears streamed down her eyes. "You have nothing to say whore. Teach your son better behavior."

Jungkook clung to his mother, his eyes were already red from crying so much. "Mommy, I'm scared," he cried. Jungkook's mother crouched down and wiped away his tears.

Then she stood up and said, "We are leaving! I should have done that the whole time. It doesn't matter if we live on the street, we'd rather live there than here with an asshole like you!", she took Jungkook's hand and was about to leave the room.

When suddenly she was roughly pulled back and then landed on the ground. "Oh you wish you never said that, that was just your death wish."

He pulled a gun out of his side pocket and pointed it towards Jungkook's mother. "Mommyyy!" Jungkook shouted in a tearful voice and wanted to run to her to protect her. " No Jungkook, don't come here! Run away and hide!" tears ran down her face. However, Jungkook didn't want to leave without his mother and so he ran to her.

But before he got to her, a shot was heard. Jungkook closed his eyes in fear and heard his uncle talking.  "Say bye to mommy." As he opened his eyes he saw blood. His mother was lying on the floor, covered in blood. Jungkook was traumatized by the sight. Nevertheless, he ran to her and tried to wake her up. "Mommy.. wake up please." However, she didn't woke up.

Jungkook was suddenly pulled away from her. "Let me go! I want to stay with Mommy" he screamed and tried to free himself from the hold. "Your mother is dead and if you don't obey you will end up like her! Never tell anyone about today! Do you understand that, you don't know anything!" he screamed and threw him on Jungkook's bed. "Stay here and do... whatever" He slammed the door shut and Jungkook just continued to cry. "Mommy...."