Synopsis/Chapter 1: Welcome to Deng Xian

Yan Jin is the number one genius swordsman in the Jiutian Realm, a seventeen-year-old golden elixir, a hundred-year-old Mahayana, and has only been a year old so far. At the age of one hundred and fifty, he is already a great master of tribulation, and he is the first person in thousands of years who is expected to ascend.

But only Yan Jin knew that he could not ascend.

One time, Dongtian Paradise accidentally obtained a treasure, so he was intercepted by the entire Taoist sect. He had no choice but to ascend forcibly. After breaking the void, he came to a strange place -
every mountain and water here was exactly the same as Dongtian Paradise, but it was full of strange people. , and always call him "NPC".

Some people asked him for equipment, some asked him for secrets, and some even wanted to have sex with him (?)

Yan Jin, who fell back to practice Qi after breaking the void: ...
he just had to cough up blood and smile at the same time.
So everyone knows that there is a poor NPC in "Ascend to the Immortal". He is completely useless, but his face is really beautiful.

Later, Yan Jin accidentally discovered that he actually had the same panel, props, mounts, upgrades... as the player.

One day, the server of "Deng Xian" went wrong, and hundreds of millions of players were trapped in the game. During the war, someone killed millions of monsters with one sword.
When the players saw who it was, they were shocked: Damn it, this is not the famous beauty in that game. Waste NPC!

Only Yan Jin had a dark face: How can I turn off this step by step lotus footprint!

After the bug was resolved, the game official was directly scolded on the hot search, and the headquarters rushed

to public relations. The staff quietly sighed: "Fortunately, Yan Jin." After reaching the full level, Yan Jin shattered the void and entered the real world: "Then how do you want to thank me?" Smile.JPG

The person in charge of the game: "Mom, the NPC ran out!!"

Food guide:

1. You are trapped in the game in the early stage, and you will go to the real world in the later stage. It is probably a long story.

2. The game mainly draws inspiration from and is adapted from many RPG games such as Jian Wang San.

3. Covers a large number of private equipment.

4. Don't enter if you have pretense phobia! !

Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6512594

Author: You Tingshu/有庭树 (AKA not MINE, I'm just MTLing this novel)

Basic information of the articleArticle type:Original-Pure Love-Modern Modern-Love
Perspective of the work:Lord accepts
Series:Damn it
Article progress:end
Full word count:493479 words
Copyright conversion:Not yet published
Signing status:Signed

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]First published in Jinjiang Literature City 1
  In the north, Tianci Restaurant.

  Guests came like clouds in the building, changing glasses and changing glasses, and the sound of conversation was endless.

  "I heard that this time, because of something like that, even the old monster from Jiange who had been hiding from the world for a hundred years came out of seclusion?" Someone put down the wine glass and whispered to his companion.

  The other party's eyes flashed, and he whispered: "Not only Jiange, Penglai Mountain, Wuji Palace, Hongxiuzhao... one hundred and eight sects of large and small immortal sects, all of them were mobilized." Yao thought about the last time the

  immortal sect had such a big one. The action is still the same as the battle between immortals and demons a hundred years ago.

  So what is it for this time? The two looked at each other, understanding each other tacitly.