Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook

Start from the beginning

"No way it's Sarang?"

"Yah Sarang-ah what are you doing here?"

"Oh variety show queen has graced us with her presence."

"Yah why didn't you tell us before?"

"Wait for real?"

Sarang smiled widely at the joyful outburst of her friends and bowed at the camera.

"Hello everyone. I'm today's guest Choi Sarang. I've always wanted to appear on this show and I'm so glad I got the chance to. I'm looking forward to making lots of good memories with BTS today and show you a new side of me."

Sarang smiled sweetly as she finished her ment. She made her way over to where everyone was standing and stood right next to Jungkook.

"Yah why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" Jungkook pouted making her smile.

"It was a surprise." Sarang laughed slightly.

"You love surprising me don't you?" Jungkook whispered in her ear making her freeze on the spot for a second.

"I know you love the surprises I prepare for you." Sarang whispered back in his ear.

She smirked a bit when she noticed the way Jungkook stiffened for a second. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her as he looked at her with a devilish glint in his eyes.

The PD cleared his throat and that is when both Sarang and Jungkook noticed that the room had gone silent and everyone was staring at them. Realizing this, both started blushing hard as they quickly went to stand on opposite sides.

Sarang and Jungkook tried to look anywhere but in each other's direction.

"Now that we're back on track let's start the shoot." Sarang didn't miss when he motioned to his assistant about editing the part where she and Jungkook were practically flirting with their eyes.

Sarang wanted to hide her face and scream in embarrassment. How can she not control herself especially when there was a whole camera crew and so many staff present? A lot of these people weren't even her crew. She couldn't believe she almost flirted with Jungkook in front of thirty people.

"Today's episode will be hide and seek special." As soon as the PD said this BTS and Sarang looked at each other with excitement.

"Hide and seek woah!" "It's been so long since I played it" "This is going to be fun."

"Since there are eight of you, we'll divide you into two teams. Each team will have four people. There will be four rounds in total. Each team will get to be a chaser twice in alternate rounds."

Everyone listened patiently as the PD began explaining the rules. And told them about what areas were off limits.

"There are various items we've placed around the mall. The team who is hiding will be given ten minutes to collect as many props as possible. However they won't know if it's actual props or unrelated objects until after the chase is completed. After collecting the objects they'll be given five additional minutes to hide before the chase begins."

"Each object has certain points to it, the more you collect the higher are the chances of your team winning. However if you're caught by the tagger before the time's up, the tagger will acquire your possessions and you'll be eliminated from that round."

"You'll get a total of forty minutes in each round. The team who has the highest score at the end will win. So even if you're bad at hiding, as long as you're able to acquire other team's objects you can still win the game."