Chapter: 63 Inside the dungeon realm

Inside and outside of the coliseum arena is very lively, it's the first time in celestial draconic realm to have this kind of tournament so the people are all excited.

The participants are all excited and ready they are just waiting for what's gonna happen next.

The coliseum is very lively, you can hear laughter, chattering, boasting and people who are selling something.

The families and friends of the participants are all there in the audiences seats to give their cheers and support.

You can see different kinds of people in the arena, some are nervous, some are boasting, and some don't even have a care at all.

Some of the participants went to the coliseum very early because of too much excitement.

A while later, Kyle and the others came in the arena and went to their respective seats.

The audiences and the participants showed their respect and turn quiet.

Zian went to the front and look at the lively audiences and excited participants, then he started to speak.

"Hello everyone! i would like to welcome you all to our celestial draconic realm first tournament! I am Zian who gonna be your host for today! to our audiences thank you for coming!

To our participants, the tournament for today will be inside of that spatial gate over there that is connected to the dungeon realm.

I will explain to all of you the rules of our tournament.

Inside the dungeon realm there have lots of wild monster beasts, precious herbs, mineral ores and unknown treasures and artifacts that you can get.

The mechanics of our tournament is that all of you need to get lots of those to win the tournament.

We have a conversion machine over there that can show the value of the things that you will get.

The person who can get lots will be the winner!

Of course the things that you will get in the dungeon realm will be given to you after the tournament."

The participants are all very happy and excited at the same time, when they heard that the things that they will get inside the dungeon realm will be given to them.

It motivates them more to collect lots of precious things and win.

"But i will tell you also that inside of that dungeon realm is very dangerous, if you all not gonna be careful you can lose your life instantly, worst you will never know how you die.

So before you all enter inside the dungeon.. our staff gonna put a scape tattoo on your wrist, it will detect immediately if your life force is below half already and it will automatically force you out of the realm unless you die instantly.

So be careful not to die instantly! and be vigilant at all times.

Your life is the most important than any treasures that you will get inside the dungeon realm so make it your priority to survive.

You can use the scape tattoo also if you want to leave the realm already.

The time inside the dungeon realm is very different from the time here in celestial draconic realm, 1 month inside is only 1 day here.

All of you only have 1 month to collect the things you need to collect and after 1 month inside, all of you will be force out of the dungeon realm whether you like it or not.

Oh before i forgot! killing other participants is forbidden! you can snatch the things of other participants but you can't kill them.

Those who will break the rules will be eliminated and will face punishment!

Is there any questions?! if not let's start the tournament!

Good luck everyone!!!"

The crowd starting to cheer their favorite participants and the coliseum became noisy and lively.

The participants started to went inside the spatial gate after Zian spoke.

Everyone rushed to enter the spatial gate, a very huge screen appeared floating in the middle of the arena where everyone can watch what's happening inside the dungeon realm.

All the participants went inside already and started their search for any treasures, artifacts, herbs and beast products that they can collect.

Kyle chose that kind of tournament to see not only the fighting capabilities of the participants but also their abilities of survival, strategies, etc.

Lots of unknown danger inside so Kyle instructed Aki and his other summons to standby inside the dungeon realm and help the participants in the dark if necessary to insure no instant death will occur..

Some of the participants starting to stand out already, even in the face of danger they can face it with a calm manner.

Boom!

Clang.. clang..

Some are fighting the beast monsters already and some are fighting the other participants to snatch their things.

In the north part of the dungeon realm is the icy mountain located, the west part is a dark sea, the east is a shadow forest and the south is a poison desert.

Some of the participants went to the ruins in the desert , some are in the shadow forest to find some herbs, and the other participants went to the icy mountain and dark sea.

Along with their battle pets and weapons that they got from the treasure room, the participants killed lots of weak monster beast and some middle level monster beast to get their valuable parts.

They have 1 month so the participants divided their time so that they can manage to go to the other part of the dungeon realm.

Time had past already in celestial realm and days and weeks already past inside the dungeon realm.

The audiences starting to see whose leading and whose left behind, some participants faced a very strong beast and forced to exit the dungeon realm already.

there are still lots of participants inside the dungeon realm and the competitions starting to get very fierce when the deadline time comes nearer and nearer.

They also discovered that the dungeon realm is very rich in resources but hard to get, the monster beasts everywhere are all powerful and the weakest is around level 600.

So even though there are lots of resources that the participants can get, they can only get few of it because of the high danger.

Kyle decided that he will conduct this kind of tournament again in the future.

The injured participants started to showed up in the arena and the healers gave them first aid immediately.

Many hours had past and the tournament will end soon, the audiences outside are all excited and nervous at the same time.

They are all dying to know who will be the top 100 and who will be the first place.