Chapter: 42 2nd awakener who reached the limit!

Under the countless gazes, he sat down and glanced the light orb that he is holding.

He thought that if this mysterious shadow really want to kill him.. he can do that easily, he don't need to do something like this.

"Lets do it! i already gambled so lets go all out!"

Kyle was clearly a person who did things in a swift and decisive manner, Now that he decided to gamble again.. he did not delay any longer.

He closed his eyes, swallowed the light orb and started to absorb it.

The light orb shown signs of fluctuating inside his energy center when he started to absorb it..

Buzz buzz buzz....

An enormous amount of energy whizzed and wrapped around Kyle's body.. He can feel the warm and comfortable energy that is rushing inside his body.. This time his power level and stats are starting to level up.

An hour has past already since he was motionless, A strange buzzing sound suddenly appeared within the room, immediately a warm light of energy glowed brightly then shrunk fast... Kyle suddenly open his eyes and stop absorbing the light orb.

He only absorb a little portion of the light orb's power energy and he felt that he can't absorb anymore than that..

"Damn!" Kyle is really disappointed but he can't do anything about it for now.

The mysterious shadow noticed that he only absorbed a small portion of the light orb so he ask Kyle about it.

"What's the matter?"

Kyle gave him a glanced and sigh..

"I can't absorb anymore" he sadly said.

The mysterious shadow was taken aback when he heard what Kyle's said.

He knows that Kyle is still too weak and not ready yet to absorb his full power, that's why he decided to gave half of his power for now.. but he didn't expect that even half of his power is too much for Kyle already.

"Is there any reasons why you can only absorb a small portion of my power?"

"Well.. if i'm gonna explain it in a simple way.. i can say that i have a curse!"

"A curse? what kind of curse? why i can't detect it?"

The mysterious shadow was very surprised to know that there is a curse that he can't detect.

"People that born on earth have this curse called 100 power limit! with this curse, people can't grow anymore...it's like a barrier for growth! the stats and power limit have a maximum level of 100..after that you can't level up anymore!"

"I see..." The mysterious shadow said while thinking.

The mysterious shadow didn't say anything after that so Kyle decided to speak again.

"I know how to break this curse but...." he intentionally didn't continue what he was about to say..

"Is there a problem? the shadow curiously asked.

He hesitated for a while then he said..

"I don't have the ingredients to make the pill called limit breaker pill... it's a powerful pill that can lift the curse, but the herb ingredients of it are rare herbs that are hard to find... if i can have those herbs, i can refine again the remaining power from the orb."

In the past it took him a long time to found those ingredients... because of rarity.. the trading system only have a couple of the ingredients he need, most of it he needs to find it somewhere else..