Chapter 30: Mission completed

'How come my connection to my skeletons disappeared?' he is really confused.

"Are you wondering why you can't connect to your skeletons uncle?"

"You... are you the culprit?"

"I just borrowed your skeletons to guide me where you at! i will return them to you don't worry!..." said the kid lazily.

"How did you even do that?"

Before the kid can reply him, Kyle appeared beside them.

"Who is this kid?"

"Sir, this kid is one of the captured by the beast gang."

"Why this kid still here?"

"I also don't know what happened sir, my summons connection to me suddenly got disconnected and then this kid showed up with my summons."

Kyle got curious and used his eyes of argus to see the kid status window.

Name: Angelica Blake

Title: Saintess of Gaia

Job: Manipulator

Power Level: 30/100

Stats: Strength:21/100

Stamina: 20/100

Wisdom: 27/100

Agility: 22/100

Ability: Controller

Equipment: Gaia's earrings

"Oh.. the kid is a she huh! and she is already an awakener!"

This kid is very unusual... i need to check her later. he murmured to himself.

"What?? you are a girl?" Enzo was surprised coz all this time he thought the kid was a boy.

"I didn't say that i'm a boy duh! uncle your eyes are not good already maybe that's already a sign of aging!"

"Hey, you brat! i'm still young so stop calling me uncle!"

"No problem uncle."

"Enzo.. take care of her for a while.. i have some questions for her later."

"Yes sir."

Then Kyle walked near the stone table and saw a devastating scene.

What laying on the table is a person.. his anger surges.. he felt a mix emotions that he never experienced in his previous life.

His heart is aching and tears flowed from his eyes for the first time.

In his past life he never cried.. his parents thought he is not normal coz he never showed emotions and always cold.

But now he felt different emotions... anger, sadness, shock, and guilt.

The scene came as a devastating blow on him.

Even the looks of the person on the stone table is almost unrecognizable, he still know who it was... specially it still wearing the bone necklace that they found in the pile of trash in smoky mountain.

What worst was some body parts of Roman are missing...

One of his eyes are missing, his tongue also cut half and some of his fingers are not there anymore.

The worst part is that his life forced got sucked out dry.. now he looks like a dry corpse.

"Brother Roman i'm sorry! ...i'm late!!"

For them brothers, Roman is part of their family.. when they are starving to death in smoky mountain.. Roman helped them and always gave them food.

Without Roman.. it will be hard for them to survived.

Then it flashed back to him when they are still in the smoky mountain.. when Roman always asking if they are ok.. sharing his food and play with them..

Then a pop up window suddenly appeared that brought him back to reality.

Ding!

Congratulation to the host for completing the mission Rescue Roman [Dead or Alive]!

Rewards: 5 Trading points.

Congratulation to the host for completing the mission Rescue Roman [Dead or Alive]!

Rewards: Job Change.

He is not happy at all even he finished the mission that the system gave him.

But he needs to calm himself first and prepare for his revenge soon.

After he calmed himself, he noticed that the cave was destroyed already.. luckily they are in an open space or else they will be buried alive.

"Enzo what happened here?! who attacked us!?"

He didn't even noticed that they been attacked.

When he saw how scared Enzo was specially Angelica that still hugging the arm of Enzo while crying.. he was confused of what really happened.

"Sir.... no one attacked us."

"If no one attacked us, why this place turned into rubble?"

"It's your doing sir.... you suddenly released a very powerful energy that makes the cave collapsed." Enzo said while still shaking.

He can't remember that he released that kind of energy.. and he don't want to think about it anymore.. he is already exhausted emotionally and mentally.

"Brother Roman i will bring you to your new home.."

Then he picked up Roman's body from the stone table and ready to leave when he remembered something.

"Enzo clean the beast gang HQ first before you leave.. make sure no ones alive! and dispose if there are still some dead bodies! "

"Ahm.. sir.. what i'm gonna do to those girls?"

"What girls?"

"I found 8 girls and one of them is called Marie."

When Kyle heard the name Marie, his anger rises again and powerful dark energy came out that makes the surroundings shake.

It really frightened Angelica and Enzo.. the dark energy makes them unable to breath and stand properly that's why they are struggling now.

If they are normal people they died already.

Kyle tried to calm himself again.. he really need to work out how to control his emotions.

Then Enzo and Angelica can breath properly again after the dark energy disappeared.

"Kill all the girls except for Marie! then bring her to the villa's basement."

"Ok Sir.. consider it done!"

Enzo felt sorry for those girls... they are just unlucky this time..

Kyle is really in a bad mood so he can't say anything than to follow his command.

Then Kyle entered the realm. Only Enzo and Angelica remained in the destroyed cave.

"Hey you brat! stop wiping your snotty nose on my sleeve!"

Enzo Angrily said when he saw Angelica using his sleeve like a handkerchief.

"You really a kill joy uncle! is that how you treat a crying lady? i'm frightened to death earlier! your boss is super scary!! i almost peed my self... luckily its only snotty nose "

"Crying lady my ass!! stop spouting nonsense and lets leave. "

Then he remembered his skeletons..

"Hey brat! give back my skeletons!"

"Say please first! say can you please give back my skeletons my lady?"

"If you say that i will give it back.."

"Oi, snotty brat! give back my skeletons now or else i will leave you here!"

"Tsskk.. tssskk.. boooring!" then she stop controlling the skeletons.