Chapter: 34 Reviving Roman

"Ok,.. let's talk about that later.. for now let's start to revive brother Roman."

"Brother are you going to revive brother Roman?"

"Did i said it out loud?" Kyle is wondering if he talked to the system loudly.

"Ahemm... I will try my best to bring him back to life."

Then he started to pour the black purple potion in Roman's mouth and wait for other instructions of the system.

"After you make him drank that potion, drop some blood essence and recite this incantation."

After he dropped some blood essence and recited the incantation.. Wave of strong energy surges.. the sky turned dark and lightning emerged.. almost similar when Noir was born but not that intense.

Roman's body floated and the black purple liquid covered him..

His body is absorbing a huge amount of spiritual energy while the lightning striking him...

A while later the commotion subsided.. the lightnings and the dark clouds slowly faded away.. and Roman's body started to materialize.

After some moments later.. Roman's body showed up and he starting to wake up.

The people that saw this are all in awed...

When he woke up...he saw some familiar and unfamiliar faces staring at him.

"Kyle is that you?"

Roman asked while not sure if the guy in front of him is the same Kyle he knows.

Coz what's in front of him is a person with strong presence of nobleness unlike the frail Kyle he knows in smoky mountain.

"Brother Roman!!!" Kyro said while rushing to hug him.

"I'm so happy that you came back to life! waahhhhh.... i thought i can't see you again!" Kyro's emotion burst and he started to cry.

Roman's have mix emotions...seeing the cute and innocent child like Kyro crying for him makes his heart melt.

"Brother Roman, welcome back.." Kyle said happily.

"Yah.. i'm back!"

While Kyle and Roman are talking to each other...the people surrounded them are all dumbfounded ..

Arthur's thought that there is a possibility that Kyle is a god but now.. all his doubt are all gone.. He now knows that the person he choose to follow is really a god!

"Brother Arthur! we really followed the right person!" Arman and Ricky said at the same time.

"Have you seen it?! my gosh! he can revived the dead!"

"What do you think of me.. i don't have eyes? of course i saw it!"

"He really is a god! Mr. Trader is a god!"

The people starting to murmur,.. and they all think that Kyle is a god.

Ding!

Congratulations to the host for reviving the dead for the first time!

Rewards: Five trading points

Congratulations to the host for reviving the dead for the first time!

Rewards:10 disciples tokens.

Congratulations to the host for reviving the dead for the first time!

You gain a title: The Reviver

Congratulations to the host for reviving the dead for the first time!