Family

5 years later

Chris POV

"Hazel, Ryan come on we have to go"
"Coming daddy!"
I hear a giggle from behind me as I see my beautiful wife standing there with our beautiful 3 month little girl and I can't help but feel like the luckiest man in the world. Hazel was now nearly 5 and she was such a firecracker just like Gracie. Ryan Christopher Evans was nearly 2 and he was a mini me. He looks just like me and has pretty much the same personality. We were happy with 2 but then after an amazing night we ended up having our beautiful little girl Harper Rose Evans she was now 3 months and it's been the most magical time for us.

When Hazel turned 2 I asked Dani to marry me, she of course said yes and within a few months she was Mrs Danielle Evans. We didn't do anything big we just went to the courthouse with a few witness and my ma and that was it. We didn't want to spend all this money on a fancy wedding we just wanted to be married. I have been lucky with the media and my fans all of them have been very supportive. There has been a few negative things but there will always be in my line of work.

Marvel is now over for me and I have been focusing on stepping outside the box and trying new things. I've really been enjoying filming in the Boston area and it's been nice to go home to my family every night. I finished filming a few weeks ago and so I'm home and fully on daddy duty and I'm loving it.
I see Hazel and Ryan coming running into the kitchen "we are here daddy!!"
"Okay, Hazel let's get you to pre school and then me and you buddy are on a mission"
"Okay daddy"

"Go say bye to mummy and Harper"
They run over to Dani and kiss her and say there goodbyes. I walk over after, kissing her softly and smiling down at our sleeping angel.
"I'll see you later"
"Okay"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Dani POV

It's been a couple of hours since Chris left and I hear the car pull up. I hear both kids running in and I smile as they come and jump up on the sofa.
"Hi mummy" Ryan says as he lays his head on my shoulder.
"Hi baby. Where's daddy?"
Before he can answer I hear scrapping across out wooden flooring and I'm suddenly met with a big brown fully dog, bounding its way over to me.
"Oh my god!"
I see Chris standing in the doorway and he chuckles "this is dodger"
"Oh Chris he is so cute"

"I know. Ry and Hazel helped me pick him"
"Hello boy. Hi"
He was adorable "now we are a complete family"
I chuckle and he smiles "I love you Mrs Evans"
"I love you too Mr Evans"
I will forever be greatful to my sister for offering 2 actors a seat at our VIP section because without her I wouldn't be sat here right now, with the perfect family and the most wonderful husband. I miss Gracie everyday but she is always with us and she will remain in our hearts forever.