Time to talk

Chris POV

I burst through my mums door and run to the living room "ma! Ma!" I shout as I enter the room, I look around and see her sat on the sofa with my brother and sisters standing around her. I crouch down and place my hand on hers "are you okay? What's wrong?" She smiles gently at me and places her hand on my cheek.
"I'm okay"
"But Scott said..."
"We had to get you here honey"
"What? So you're not...."
She shakes her head "I'm sorry sweetheart but like I said we had to get you here"

I place my hand on my heart and take a deep breath "you gave me a damn heart attack. What the hell is going on?"
"We know Chris"
"Know what?"
"About the contract and Cameron"
I stand up and walk towards the door "I don't know what...."
"Yes you do. Ma heard it all Chris, we know"
"We want to help you sweetheart"
I turn and see them all staring at me and my anxiety goes through the roof "no. No okay. You shouldn't even......just no"

As I start to pace the living room my ma stands and walks closer to me "please sit down Chris, we need to talk"
"No you don't understand. I can't be talking about this with you"
I continue pacing until I hear a voice behind me "we want to help you Chris"
I turn and see Dani standing there with a guy next to her. She comes closer and takes my hand in hers "we just want to help. Please"
I shake my head and feel tears falling down.
"I'm so sorry Dani"

She pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tight "it's okay, it's all going to be okay"
I hold her close and finally breath a sigh of relief "I didn't tell them anything about grace or you they just knew I'm so sorry"
"It's okay" she pulls me towards her friend and smiles "this is Aaron and he is a lawyer. He wants to help you Chris just like we do"
"We can't okay" I let go of her hand and walk away.
"Why not Chris?" My brother asks me.
"Because she will go after all of you if this gets out and I can't let that happen"

"We are old enough to look after ourselves Chris and none of us having any big dark secrets so it's fine" Carly says.
I look at Dani and sigh "Dani trust me, you don't want me to do this"
"What? Chris I don't care what she does. I care about you and I don't want you hurting anymore"
I shake my head "no"
"What is so bad? What does she have on me?"
I take a deep breath "she has photos of you, from college. Some that you took to make money"
"My....." I nod and she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

She turns away from me and I see her shaking her head "how the hell?"
"I don't know. That is why I can't do this"
"What photos?" My ma asks.
Dani takes a deep breath and turns "I did a nude photo shoot at college, something to make a little extra cash. They weren't for a magazine or anything.....they were.......for guys.........for personal use"
I see the recognition on everyone's faces as they understand what she means. Dani then looks at me, walks over cupping my cheeks and sighs "I don't care. I don't care if she realises those photos. All I care about is getting you out of this mess"

"No Dani I won't do that to you. You've been through enough"
"Yes you will. You will do this Chris because I need you to do this. I can't sit back and watch this woman destroy you. Please Chris......do this for me. Do this for Grace"
I can tell from the look in her eyes she really means this and the fact she is willing to have those photos realised just to help me makes me love her even more.
"Okay" she smiles slightly and looks towards Aaron "where do we start?"