Figuring things out

Dani POV

Once Megan had left I went outside for some fresh air, she had a huge list of things we needed to do but the first one was to out our relationship to the world and show people I'm not some slut who takes nude photos for the fun of it. I wasn't comfortable with that plan, I mean Chris and I hadn't even talked about us yet, we went straight to sleeping together and yeah ok I let slip I love you but even that was confusing to me. I didn't know if I said that just in response or if I truly meant it. My head was pounding and I felt my world was spinning out of control.

"There you are" I turn and see Chris walking towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.
"You okay?"
I nod and continue to look out into his back yard. "Dani?"
He slowly turns me to face him and gently cups my cheek "talk to me"
I sigh "Chris we haven't even figured us out yet and she wants us to tell the world. Isn't that too much too soon?"
"I know Dani, look I spoke with Meg before she left and we agreed I would do a statement on instagram but I won't mention us okay, I will just state your my best friend and Cameron was just jealous of our friendship"

"Chris...."
"It's okay. You're right we haven't figured this out, we haven't had time too. But you were also right about us getting through this. I'll do anything to protect you, if you need time to think about us and how you feel then I'll give you that time as long as you don't run from me again. I can't loose you again"
I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck "I'm not running Chris, I just need to sort my feelings out." I look down and take a deep breath "earlier...."

"Hey" he lifts my chin and briefly kisses my lips "it's okay" he smiles and kisses me again.
"Let's go in and get warm"
"Okay"
He takes my hand and we walk back inside, we snuggle up and work out what he is going to say on Instagram statement. He doesn't want it to seem like he is reading from a script, he wants to speak from his heart so I try my best to help him anyway I can. After we've finished, the family comes around and we explain the plan, of course as soon as we finish they then want all the details about me and Chris to which to tell them we are figuring it out and once we do we will let them know.