Confessions

Dani POV

I place my hand on Chris's chest as he leans down to kiss me, I feel his heartbeat pick up and I curl my hand into his T-shirt and pull him close. I feel him hesitate a little before he places his arms around me and pulls me closer, the kiss becomes heated and he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist never breaking the kiss. He walks us to my bedroom, kicking open the door. Walking inside I reach to close the door and he continues to walk towards my bed. He gently lays me down, continuing our kiss. His tongue searching for mine, his hands running up and down my entire body as my legs remain wrapped around him.

He pulls away slightly, his hand on the bottom of my T-shirt before looking into my eyes, I know what he is asking before he even opens his mouth and I nod, giving him the permission he needs. He groans as he lifts my t shirt from me, his fingers running over the delicate lace of my bra. He leans down and kisses my neck, causing my back to arch and a sultry moan to escape my lips. He moves down my body, fingers looping into my leggings and he gently pulls them away from me. Leaving me just in my underwear, he looks me up and down like I'm a dish to be devoured before placing his fingers into my pants and removing them slowly.

He continues kissing down my body, until he reaches my core. He leaves kisses and bites down both legs, around my thighs and gradually getting closer and closer to where I desperately need him to be. The sounds leaving my mouth are unlike anything I've heard or made before. This is so different from our first time together, he is taking his time with me, he is making love to me.

Chris POV

We lay there breathless, Dani resting on my chest. I feel her heart beating so fast and mine beating just as quickly. That was the most amazing thing to have happened, I was so sure she would push me away but when she pulled me closer I knew in that moment this was what was meant to happen. This is where my heart has always lay. I look down at her and I smile, she looks breath taking as always.
"Dani...."
She looks up at me and I see confusion on her face "Dani you okay?"
She slowly sits up and holds the sheet against her.

Taking a breath I hear her whisper "I think you should go...."
I quickly shoot up next to her "no. Dani please don't do this"
She turns and chuckles "I think you should go and make me a coffee"
I groan and fall backwards "that was mean"
"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself"
She lays back down on me and hugs me close "you really don't regret this?"
She looks up at me and leans in placing a soft kiss to my lips.
"No Chris I don't regret this"
I smile down at her and pull her in close, deepening the kiss she had just started, I pull her on top of me and kiss her harder. She groans and I smile, this is definitely where I'm meant to be.