Sickness

Dani POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Chris made his statement on instagram and I was waiting for the backlash of it all but it never came. His fans have been so unbelievably supportive to both him and me. I've had messages of support, telling me how sorry people are that this happened and that no one had any rights to do this to me. Since then all photos have been wiped from the web as far as we know and we have also contacted the police regarding the illegal realise of these photos which means that if we can prove Cameron and her team realised them then that will be added to there sentence.

Chris and I still haven't spoken, since his statement Megan has had him working constantly. Tomorrow is 1 year since Gracie died and I'm hoping he will be here for me but right now I'm not so sure. Part of me thinks Megan blames me for this whole disaster, she isn't happy that those kind of photos exist in my past and to be completely honest, I wish they didn't too. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt Chris or the career he has built so I'm beginning to think she might be trying to convince him I'm just not worth it.

Today I'm sat at home thinking about what I could do in honour of Grace, I want to maybe buy a plant or something, something for me to go to other then her grave you talk to her and be with her. I've been searching the internet for ideas but I just don't know what to do. Scott said he would pop round today and help me. I haven't been feeling great to be honest and I'm not sure if it's the stress or if I'm coming down with something.
"Honey I'm home!!" I hear from behind me and it makes me chuckle. Scott comes sauntering into the living room, looking fabulous as always.
"Hey peaches"
"Hey Scotty"

"Bought us some food" he places a bag on the table, it's from in and out and it's something I love but the smell suddenly makes me feel extremely sick. I rush past Scott and into the bathroom, just making it in time. I hear Scott coming after me, placing his hand on my back and gently rubbing as I throw up into the toilet.
"Jesus Dani, are you okay?"
I shake my head as he hands me some tissue to wipe my mouth.
"Are you sick?"
"I don't know" I groan "I've not been feeling great these last couple of days"
"Okay. Well you don't feel like you have a temperature" he says while placing the back of his hand on my head.

"But I'll run out and get you some stuff to make you feel better okay?"
"Thank you"
He smiles and heads out the door, I don't know what's going on with me but I hope It goes away soon. I need to get something sorted for Grace and I can't do that if my head is down a toilet very 5 minutes.