Not happening

Dani POV

Grace's 21st birthday

"Excuse me miss" I turn to see one of the waiters standing behind me.
"Is everything okay?"
"Unfortunately not, we are going to have to ask you to move out of this VIP booth"
"I beg your pardon, you want me to move out of the booth I've paid for?"
The waiter looked at me, unsure how to respond.
"Well....you see......we have a celebrity here who...."
"Nope. No way. Not happening. I paid for this booth for my sisters 21st birthday. I'm not moving"

Chris POV

"Erm....Chris"
"What?" Scott nods in the direction of the booths and I see the waiter Ben who I had just asked if there was any booths free talking with a woman who isn't looking very happy at whatever he is saying.
"I think he's asking her to move for you"
"Shit!" I walk through the crowd and make my way to Ben. As I get there I hear raised voices and I know this isn't going to end well.
"Ben!" He turns to look at me, he looks kind of scared.
"We don't want you to move these nice people, if there aren't booths free it's fine we will sit somewhere else"

I see the woman he was talking to, looking over at me with a very annoyed look on her face.
"I'm so sorry" I walk over so I can talk with her "I never expected him to do that. Please except my apologies and let me buy you guys a drink. It looks like your celebrating"
Before the woman in front of me has a chance to speak I see a younger girl walk forward, she smiles "there really is no need, but thank you"
"No please I insist"
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Scott standing there "hi guys, I'm Scott and this idiot is my brother Chris"

"Hi, I'm Grace and this is my stubborn ass older sister Dani"
I can't help but chuckle as I see Dani scowl at her sister.
"It's nice to meet you, what's the celebration for?"
Dani stands there arms folded and a permanent scowl on her face. So grace pushes her to one side and smiles up at us.
"It's my birthday, I'm 21"
"Oh wow! Definitely need to buy you a drink then. What you having?"
Before she can answer I hear Scott pipe up "SHOTS!!!" He takes graces hand and pulls her over to the bar, leaving me with Dani.

"It's nice to meet you Dani" I stick my hand out for her to shake and takes a minute before expecting my hand shake.
"I really am sorry. I never wanted that"
"You sure Mr Hollywood?"
I scoff "look I know I'm an actor but I don't use it for power. I just came out with my brother and a couple of friends to have a friendly drink that's all"
She nods "ok. That's fair enough"
"Thanks. Now what can I get ya to drink?"
"Beer please"
"No problem"

I head over to the bar and see Scott buying a whole tray of different shot, I laugh and grab me and Dani a couple of beers. I see Zach and Peter so I call them over and grab them a drink too. We all walk back to the VIP booth, handing dani her beer and introducing the guys. I see Scott walking back with grace and the shots and they are giggling to themselves.
"Grace has asked us to join her celebrations, so I of course said yes"
"Scott....."
"I insist please, it is my birthday after all"
I look to dani who again doesn't seem pleased "we don't want to intrude"

Grace looks at dani and I see a look shared between them, a look I have received from Scott so many times.
"Fine. Welcome. Enjoy"
We make our way in and I smile at Dani "thank you. We are good people trust me"
"We will see Evans"
"Oh.....last name. Okay...."
"Matthews"
"Matthews.....ok......here's to a great night"
We clink our shot glasses together and down the amber liquid inside. She smiles and takes a swing of beer. This night could be the start of something extra special.