Next

Dani POV

I walked into Chris and Scot's home and I am met by Scot who wraps his arms around me tightly "are you okay?"
I shake my head and wrap my arms around his waist as he hold me close. As he pulls away, I see him checking me, for injuries when he get to my neck he gasps
"Oh my....Dani"
I place my hand over my neck and shake my head "can I go change? Shower?"
I hear Chris behind me "of course, I'll show you....."
"No. Just point in the right direction please"

He does and walk away from them both, I know they want to help me and make me feel better but I just can't, I need some space. As I walk into the guest room, I notice a beautiful bed but I doubt I'll be sleeping much tonight. I see the door for the bathroom and head on in. I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror, I see the bruises, hand shaped bruises on my neck. I feel the tears fall, I never had a man physically hurt me and I don't know how to feel.

A knock on the door makes me jump and I wipe away the tears before unlocking it.
"Hey" it's Scott holding a hot cup of tea and a sad smile.
"Hey"
"Thought you might want this"
He hands me the cup and I smile "thank you"
I walk past him and sit down on the bed, take a small sip of the tea, tasting the honey and lemon. He always knows how to make my tea perfect.
"Can I?"
He asks as he points to the spot beside me, I nod and he takes a seat.

I lean my head against his shoulder and he leans his head on mine.
"Your safe here dani"
"I know" I whisper and he kisses my head.
"I know you probably don't want to talk about it right now but I'm hear if you do"
"Thank you"
He moves to wrap his arms around me and hugs me close "I'm always here" kissing my head once more. I hear a creak by the door and I look up to see Chris standing there.

"I'm going to leave you two to it. Love you"
"Love you Scott. Thanks again for the tea"
He winks and walks out, Chris comes and take his place on the bed.
"Honey and lemon?"
"Yeah. He didn't forget"
"Of course he didn't."
I sigh "I'm sorry Chris"
"Sorry? For what?"
"Dragging you into this"
"Your not dragging me into anything. I'm glad you called me"

"Your the only person who I could think of who would make me feel safe"
He smiles gently "you are always safe with me"
"I know" I lean up and kiss his cheek.
"I'll leave you to shower and come down if you want too or when you want too"
"Okay"
He walks away as I walk back into bathroom, closing the door. Stripping down and stepping into the shower. The water is steaming hot and it feels wonderful on my skin. There is a small mirror inside the shower and I notice a huge bruise on my back from where he pushed me into the door. I always notice a bruise on my thigh from where he must have gripped me before I hit him.

There are marks and bruises, things to remind me of this horrible night. I don't know if I will ever feel safe again.

Collision जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें