Hope

Chris POV

1 month later

It's been a month since Dani had her accident and she is still in her coma. We've moved her to Boston so she is at home where she belongs, I'm just finishing up on set, my Ma told me Dani would have wanted me to finish filming, I argued but I know she was right. So I stayed and finished, I knew she was in good hands at home and now I'm travelling back tonight to be there. The doctors have said there hasn't been any changes, she is still the same as she was when the accident happened. The swelling has gone done slightly but not enough to warrant an operation.

I just want to be home now, so I can be by her side and hopefully she will wake up and everything will be okay again. Scott has been FaceTiming me when he's at the hospital, he thinks if she hears my voice she is more inclined to wake up. Me and Dani have always had a strong connection so if I can bring her out of this then I'll do whatever I have too. I'm just on the way to the airport when I get a call from my Ma.
"Hey Ma I'm just getting to the airport now"
"Okay honey. The doctors want to speak with us when your here"
"Okay. Is everything alright?"
"I don't know"

She sounds upset "okay, I'll be there as soon as possible"
"Okay sweetie I'll see you soon"
We hang up and I sit worried, why would the doctors need to talk with me, it surly can't be good news. I just hope there isn't any delays on this flight, I want to get home. I want to get to Dani.

Scott POV

I'm counting down the hours until Chris is here, the doctors aren't telling us something and it's driving me nuts, chris is down as her next of kin so he has to be here. I'm still feeling so much guilt, if it weren't for me she wouldn't be here. I should have just kept my mouth shut and her and Chris could have carried on the way they were. I decided to go get some air because I've been sitting down with Dani pretty much the whole day.

As I get outside I see a man, someone i recognise but can't put my finger on why he is so familiar. He looks over at me and I see a shocked look before he turns and walks away. It seemed really strange but I guess there are some weirdos in this world after all.

Chris POV

I feel like this flight took forever but I'm finally home, I rush to grab my bag and head outside to my driver. He drives me straight to hospital and I walk straight to Dani's room. I see my mum and Scott sitting down next to her bed. My mum turns and smiles "hi sweetheart"
"Hey Ma"
I kiss her head, hug my brother and walk over to dani, kissing her forehead and taking her hand.
"Hey Matthews, I see we are still being lazy. God don't you think you've had enough sleep already"
The door opens and I see Dani's doctor standing there "hello"
"Hi Doc, what's going on?"
"Chris, there is a lot we have to discuss from Miss Matthews latest tests. Could we go and sit in my office?"
"Yes of course"
I place my bags down and follow the doctor out. I don't know what he is about to tell me but I don't think it's good.