Chapter 47 - The night ❤️

Start from the beginning

He rolls onto his side and spoons me. "Oh, no. You can't just pretend that didn't happen." His mouth is by my ear and his warm breath gives me shivers. "I woke up to you moaning and humping me in your sleep. You did this to me." He pushes his hard-on against my ass. "At least tell me if you were dreaming about me?"

He stiffens right after the question, as if maybe he doesn't want to hear the answer.

"Yes," I say and push back against his hard cock. "I was dreaming about you." I wiggle my ass and he moans.

"Tell me about the dream." His arm sneaks around my waist and under my shirt. His fingers trail upward and I arch against him.

"It was just you." I gasp as he reaches the underside of my boob. "Touching me."

"Like this?" His fingers find my nipple and he rolls it and pulls gently.

I nod and press myself harder against him. I know I shouldn't be doing this. But he makes me feel so fucking good.

His mouth is on my neck, and he kisses gently. All I can do is sigh into it and move my head so he has better reach. He nips and sucks on my neck, and when he finds the sensitive spot behind my ear, I reach back to touch him.

He shudders and cups my breast, holding me close.

I squeeze him through the boxers and feel him grow in my hand. But I want more.

"Take them off," I say and tug at the fabric.

He kisses my neck before moving back just enough to get rid of his underwear. I roll onto my back and reach down for his hardness. It feels so smooth in my hand and I run my thumb over the tip, enjoying the way his breath catches.

"Morgan."

I shake my head. I don't want to talk. For just this moment, I want to forget the rest of the world.

With my free hand, I grab his neck and pull him over me. Our lips meet and it's slow and tender. We kiss as if we have all night and when his tongue finally probes at my lips; I open willingly.

His hand drifts across my stomach and into my pants. I run my fingers into the hair on the back of his head, not wanting to end the kiss. But when his fingers find my wetness, I inhale and feel him smile.

He strokes one finger between my folds. When he pushes it into me and feels just how ready I am, he moans.

"I want you," I whisper. "Please."

He sits up and grabs my pants. In one forceful movement, he pulls them off. I grab the top and sit up enough to remove it. Then he's on top of me.

"God, I want you, Bluebird. I want you so fucking much."

"Take me." I reach down to guide him and notice he's not wearing a condom. Our eyes meet. I want nothing more than to feel him without a barrier, but at the same time, I don't know if he's been with anyone else.

He seems to read my mind and part of me hurts when he pulls back.

"I should..." He gets off me and it's cold without his warmth.

I watch as he opens his bag and grabs the first wrapper he sees. He looks at it and chuckles.

"They can never know they were right." He holds up the protection. "We'll never hear the end of it."

I nod and my heart sinks. They can never know. Right.

I take a deep breath as he puts the condom on and gets back to me. There are so many reasons not to go through with this. The most important one being that it's going to hurt so much worse afterwards. But I want it. I need it.

As he settles between my legs, I open them to let him in. He takes his time and strokes himself against me, only pushing the tip in when he's covered in my arousal.

With a look at me, he leans in and kisses me. It's tender and soft and I pretend he cares about me. I pretend this is love that I'm feeling from him.

For just one crazy night, I want to live in my fantasy world where everything is just as it should be. I slide my arms around his neck and hold him close.

He thrusts into me slowly but steadily and I moan into his mouth. God, he feels so good. He fills me up perfectly.

I wrap my legs around him and cling to him like a koala when he bottoms out.

"Fuck, yes," he groans. He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against mine. Then he sits up. I'm still clinging to him as he places his hands on my waist. He sits with his legs under him and raises me up slightly. I put my feet down on the bed and help with the movement. Then I sink back down on his cock.

I gasp as he fills me up. He grabs my hair and presses his lips to mine. I move up and down as our tongues meet and play.

It's him and me and nothing else. It's my body lowering onto his and him holding me tight as we build and build this thing between us. Moving faster and faster, my breath comes erratically and we're sweating.

Then he groans, and my back hits the bed. He's on top of me, thrusting into me, harder and harder. My fingers dig into his shoulders and I close my eyes. Together, we climb higher and higher until there is nothing left but the drop.

Our eyes meet for a heartbeat before I arch my back and give in.

He groans and pushes into me, just as my pussy spasms around him. We drop down, down, down and his lips are on mine. Too exhausted to kiss, we breathe into each other. Content to just exist as close as two people can be.

I shudder. He wraps his arm around me and rolls onto his back, pulling me onto his chest. I pretend that he wants me there. That it's not just because we had sex. I place my cheek on his shoulder and nuzzle into him. His arms tighten and I want to fall asleep. Just like this.

JD clears his throat, and the magic is broken.

"You should use the bathroom," he says and his grip on me loosens.

"Right." I pull away from him and sit on the edge of the bed for a moment, gathering my senses.

His hand strokes over my back. I spot my pajamas and grab it as I pull away from him and get up. I'm glad the room is dark as I cross to the bathroom. If he's watching. Maybe he's done with me now.

When I get back, he gets up. I assume he has to clean himself up, so I get back under the covers, as far away from him as possible.

I knew it was a mistake. It never should have happened. Because, now I have to start getting over him all over again.

I don't move when he comes back. He stops to look at me, but I keep my eyes closed. When he gets in bed, I almost whimper at the strain of wanting to curl up against him. But I stay put. And he doesn't touch me.