Chapter 28 - Confessions ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

JD

I have to shut down numerous illegal suggestions that are all basically variations of dog napping before dinner is over.

I'm glad Lydia is here. She and Morgan seem to be getting along. They were even laughing together. At our expense, I'm sure. I don't care. I like hearing her laugh.

As we put away our plates, I'm relieved it's not my turn to do dishes. And I kind of wish it was. Then I could postpone what I have to do.

Much too soon, my heart is racing as I follow Morgan up the stairs. I don't even try not to stare at her ass. It's so perfect and right in front of me. I get an urge to touch it, and remember how it felt to squeeze it the other night.

I fucked up. But maybe it wasn't too bad.

"So, what did you want to focus on?" Morgan asks as I close the door after us. She's sitting on the bed, pulling out her papers again. I never expected her to come as prepared as she did.

I wipe my hands on my jeans. I'm more nervous than before my first big game.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" She leans back against my headboard and I stroll around to the other side.

"About the sex."

"Ok." She shifts and puts away the papers. I sit next to her.

"First of all, I want to say I'm sorry for losing control. I never meant to hurt you, and I hope you can forgive me." I force the words out.

When she doesn't answer, I glance at her. She looks confused. Like she has no idea what I'm talking about. But she was there. She was on the receiving end when my lust took over.

"What?" she finally asks.

"During sex. I swear I'm not a monster. I usually don't lose it like that. I know women don't-"

"I'm going to stop you right there." She holds up a hand close to my mouth. "I am not women. I'm me. Now tell me what you're talking about."

"I've never done that before."

"Sex?" She eyes me skeptically.

"Lost it. I've had sex plenty of times, and I can always make it nice. Women like it. Usually."

"But you don't think I liked it?" She's furrowing her brow.

"Because I must have hurt you. I tried so hard to stop. To manage my urges. But I couldn't. And I'm not blaming you, but I think it's best if it doesn't happen again."

Her mouth is open, and she's not blinking. I knew I shouldn't have brought it up. But how could I not?

She takes a breath and shakes her head. "What are you talking about? We had sex. I liked it. Have you never just given in to it before?"

I shake my head. "No, of course not. I was raised to be respectful and treat women right."

"Ooooh."

She looks as if something just clicked for her.

"You believe that you didn't treat me right?"

I clear my throat. "Well, I didn't." I take a deep breath. "I shouldn't have let it go that far-"

"JD, shut the fuck up." Her face changes from confused to amused. Then she laughs. "Fucking hell, JD. Where is all this coming from?"

I swallow. She should be mad at me. She should be afraid and angry at what I did to her. But she's not. She's... laughing?